Files

"Adora we have to work on your anger. You can't resolve everything with your fist. That's not how thing work here" angella day on her chair.  "What did Catra even do to you to get you this wild up. I thought you guys were getting along" she questioned.

She's right. We were getting along. But I had to mess everything up. As always.

"I guess you can say we were getting along" I pulled the blood filled tissues from my noses. Tossing it away I applied the princess bandage from earlier. "It's all my fault. I started it. Just suspend me and not her. Please Angella" I pleaded.

A mixture or guilt and anger waved throughout me. I don't know why but......I don't want Catra to get into trouble.

"Adora you know I don't tolerated fighting in my school. I doubt it was your fault. What really happened" angella asked.

What really happened was I let Catra words influence me.

"Nothing important! It was my fault. Not Catra's. Just please don't let her get in trouble" I begged.

"I know you guys grew up together but catra is bad news. She's a troubled child who got expelled from her last school. If I'm going to suspend anyone it will probably be her. Your so instead on taking all the blame it's as if she's forcing you. Or you'd just taking all the blame out of fear." angella flipped through her files.

"She's not trouble! Well maybe- but Catra is hard working . She probably the mostly loyal and caring person I've ever met. If you just give her a chance-" I tried to reason with her.

"Here. Catra Elizabeth Meowapple with 4 assault offences, 3 theft offences and many more not accounted for. Suspended 10 times and expelled from the horde for assault of a teacher. Is that not troubled Adora" angella inquired

It wasn't fair! It wasn't fair! It wasn't fair at all. Yes maybe Catra has done some bad things in the past but who is anyone to judge. If she's was judging Catra she technically judging me.

"Flip to my file please" I asked. I didn't even know if this is allowed but I had to prove my point. "W-what does this have to do with anything" she look at me confused. "Just please do it" I insisted dryly

Hesitatingly angella flipped threw the pages until she reached mines. "Adora I don't understand what this is about" she handed me the page.

"Adora (no last name to be accounted for). Has 3 theft charges and many more not accounted for" I stated. "The exact same theft charges as catra! They weren't fun or pretty This will be on our records for ever. If it wasn't for football I wouldn't even be able to apply for university and get in. If Catra is bad news then so am I" I spoke in a brittle voice as if tears were bound to fall.

Angella seemed to be shocked by the way I stood up for Catra. She didn't understand why someone like me felt this way about her. I didn't understand either.

No matter how much she hates me, punches me, insults me, Hell even if she kills me. Catra will always be special to me. A different type of special I don't know how to explain.

"Oh my Adora- I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. I know Catra is somewhat special to you. I'm just trying to help you the best I can" she placed a soft hand on my cold fingers.

Angella gave me a soft tender smile that I had to return. She like an angel sent from heaven. I know that she didn't mean any harm so I can't lash out on her. Angella is like the mother I never and had. Took me into her home the first week of school when glimmer and bow found me sleeping on the bleachers. I wasn't allowed to go home until I got a job to pay for my school fees. Glimmer offered me to spend the night and that's where this all begun.

"I care about you Adora. Your like my own daughter. My family won't be the same without you. When me and glimmer fight your always there to support her. I love you as my own and I don't see you any different" she place a tender kiss on my forehead.

Love?...... Angella loves me. It made me feel different. Delighted, jubilant, and at peace. Heat was coursing through my body. I felt warm and comfortable. Until..

"Love is silly Adora. Your she-ra! You don't need love. No one loves you. They admire you. Adore you. Worship you. They don't love you. Maybe that fool Adam said he loved you but that was all a lie. He enjoys your body and how you make me feel. How you pleasure him. Adam May spoil you and make you feel like your special with gifts and overindulge you with subsidy. But this boy doesn't love you" horde primes unpleasant husky voice rang in my ear.

I don't know love. Adam said he loved me once but Catra said he's doesn't treat me right. Angella said she loves me but she treats me right. Like I belong. I don't know love. Even if I do I don't deserve it. I'm a no good imperfect slut-

"Adora" angella's mellowed voice brought me back to reality. "Oh- um sorry. Thank you angella" I blinked away the darkness from my eyes. "Are you okay" she tilted her head with ease. "Yeah totally! Superb" I awkwardly laughed. "Great. So I'm will not be suspending anyone today. However I shall proposes an offer" she stated. "You and Catra can Both complete a number of task around the school. Fit for two people. Or you can do it on your own, but it will be a lot of-"

"I'll do it!" I Swiftly interrupted her. I wanted to do it. I deserved it. Catra didn't. Guilty is what I felt. "-Adora.... are you sure. This is a lot and I think it will be better-"

"No I'm sure. I regret what I did and I'll own up to it" I reassured her. "If you say so" she sighed.

"If that's what you want. Here's the list of things that need to be done. I guess it's yours now" she stated.

A checklist titled Detention tasks was handed to me.

"Thank you" I smiled. Things such as: Tallying sports equipment.
Arrange storage closet.
Clean the football field.

We're tasked. This should be fun. I shrugged at the easy job. Walking out the door I was stopped

"Oh and Adora" angella called out. I hummed in response as she wore a worried look on her face.

"I don't really know what you do after school at your- job. Just be careful. We both know what prime is capable of. I just want to make sure your not forced into this-" she gulped.

"I'm not forced into anything angella. I'm fine and nothing is wrong with what I do. It's not too extreme or dangerous. Just doing some......favours" I hesitantly said.

"Favours?....please tell me it's not what I think it is. Your not doing those types of favours" her voice cracked.

I knew exactly what favours she was talking about. And it was the same thing I was doing tonight.

"I don't know what those favours mean" I spoke closing the door behind me.

Before angella could call my name the bell for lunch rang. Perfect timing to do my task and avoid people.

Cut🔊

This fic is so bad😩
But I love it at the same time