Fightes

Adora POV:

School, School, School, SCHOOL! If I go to school today then I will have to face Angella, glimmer, bow, and.....Catra.

I'm no baby so I will. I will go to school and........ avoid them! That's the only option.

I stand infront of the building wonder if I should enter or not. What if I just left. No! I can't! I have a team who needs me. But I can just come back for practice.... then I heard it.

A motorbikes engine pulling into the parking lot. Catra's here. If I leave she would see me. So I walk into the building.

School is supposed to be a safe place for students. An escape from home. Now it feels like I want to escape from here into my play pretend.

Why can't everything go back to normal. The normal where me and Mara got black out drunk on my room floor with her friends. The normal when I ate properly. The normal when I wasn't confused about my silly feelings. The normal when I didn't fall for-

"The fuck Adora" I was shoved against a nearby locker. I look up to see Lonnie. "Don't touch me Lonnie and I won't touch you" I growled trying to walk past her. She walked right infront of me blocking my exit.

"Yeah but when you don't show up to practice twice in a row its a problem" she yelled catching people's attention. Gods! Lonnie is so petty. Yeah I didn't show up but it's none of her business.

"That's none of your business" I glared at her. "Um yes it is" she came closer to my face.

"Don't let anyone degrade you. You have money, power and glory. This makes you better than all of this. Don't let those kids pick on you anymore" horde primes voice echoed in my head.

Maybe that triggered something in me because I said some things I wish I could take back.

"No it's not. We may be co-captains but we all no that I'm captain and your my assistant" I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened with anger. "Your not as perfect as you think you are, Adora" she shouted throwing a punch at me.

I did something stupid again......
I let her punch me.

As soon as her fist came in contact with my noes it began to bleed. Yelling was heard all around us by students ready to watch a fight. But they were wrong. I'm not going to fight Lonnie. At least not yet.

"Thank you" I sweetly smiled leaving the crowd of people. Everyone was shocked that the altercation didn't get more physical. Then I notice a set of Mitch-match eyes linger on me. Disappointment? Sorrow? Apologetic? Disgusted? I couldn't read her emotions but I quickly walked away.

If I'm behind honest I deserved it. I deserved to be punched, kicked, beat and bruised. So I let it happened. I let Lonnie get her anger out.

I guess it's to the nurses office.

"Fuck, Adora why didn't you fight back" a voice came from beside me. It was Mara's. "I didn't want to. Didn't feel like it" I shrugged. It was true I didn't feel like fighting. I had fought a lot this week already. "Well let's take you to the nurses office babe"
—————————————————————-

Mara took me to the nurses office. My noes was just bruised and luckily not broken. The nurse gave me a princess 3 bandages for the "road".

Now I was being walked to class by Mara since she doesn't even go to class much.
"-and than razz kept calling me Adora. I think she misses you" Mara laughed.