Weak

Adora's POV:

Stupid school! Stupid cleaning! Stupid people. Sometimes I hate school. I spent all my periods cleaning around this dump school!

Finally the bell rang! Schools over! I exited the half cleaned storage room. Angella wouldn't mind in I go to football practice sooooo I decided to leave.

I dusted the dust bunnies off and made my way to my gym locker. My body felt heavy and tired as I push the locker room door opened.

"Woah Adora! What happened to your face" scorpia examined me with a gasp. "Is it bad" I grumbled. Approaching the mirror scorpia and I cringed at the sight.

My noes was purple and bruised. Eye bags were turned into bruisers. To top it all off......... 3 jagged scratches lined above the bridge of my noes.

God, prime is going to kill me.

"Lonnie did this" she questioned. "Well not necessarily.........Catra did" I admitted. "Woah! My wildcat did that too you. She really did a number on you" scropia patter my back with force making me tumble over.

"Oh sorry! I forgot you were....injured" she chuckled softly. "It's fine. I'm fine" I shrugged it off.

I'm weak. Stars I'm so weak. I'm not fine. But it's all my fault.

"You don't looking well Adora" another girl taunted behind me. Turning my back I seen Joy. Joy is an odd one. She will bully you until you cannot take it anymore yet if you say something about her, she'll cry.

"Fuck off" I gritted through my teeth causing her to scoff. "You know what-" she attempted to defend herself but was interrupted by a male voice.

"Ladies I have something to say" couch Fedelie called out. Couch was probably the laziest person in the world. For someone who always called out students on there weight and lack of exercise he was always caught at Burger King after school. But who am I too judge. He sure can put together a team.

"I dont care what you Ladies have going on out of the field. But I don't want any of it on my field" he spoke with a groan.

It was a moment of silence then I felt it. Everyone was staring at me. Looking around every. Single. Person. (Including coach). Was. Looking. At. Me. Some smirked, others glared and the rest had blank faces. "Real classy guys" I mumbled under my breath.

"No one is attacking you Adora. I named no names" the coach stated out loud.

Everyone around me snickered with odd smirks.

"Anyways let's get on the field and start stretching" he declared as all the girls ran onto the field.

I just want to go home.

..........

I feel so weak. My stomach twisted and turned threatening to purge out everything I chocked down in the last few days. I can barely walk straight as my head pounded with agony.

Practice was not easy. The drills were caused my bones to ache and I could feel the tension throughout my body. I had fall more times the usually and my previous injuries were not helping.

Time was going by and the sun began to set. Pulling put my phone I Check the time. There was about two hours until work.

Long, dreadful, infuriating work. With theses injuries, I don't think I will be able to make it to dessert.