The problem!

Adora's POV

Tw: slut shaming

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING" I heard yelling as I instantly shot up from my slumber. "The fuck" Catra grumbled waking up. "Why are you Guys on my floor" glimmer fumed.

"Sorry glim I- we were out late" I apologized. "Wait you went with here" glimmer asked a groggy Catra. "Yeah I don't see the problem" she replied.

"The problem is YOU! Your feeding Into her bad habits. So.....GET OUT MY HOUSE" glimmer ordered swinging her door open.

"She didn't do anything wrong. I took her with me glimmer. You need to calm down it's not a big deal" I tried to reason with her.

"Yeah I still do see the problem" Catra yawned.

"You want to know the problem! She needs to get her head out the clouds. Almost every morning I see her blacked out on my floor. Do you know what she actually does at her job. Adora goes out with different guys and gets paid to hang out with them and SLEEP with them. Did you see her room. She has bottles everywhere. We're sixteen and seventeen! This is not what a normal person does. That's the problem Catra. You making her feel like what she is doing is right" glimmer snapped.

The room fell silent. Catra nor bow said anything to defend me. I guess they all think of me as a screw up.

"Oh I didn't see that I was such a big problem to you guys" I muttered.

"Adora Wait-" Catra tried to call out as I ran out the room.

I ran all the way home. Tears threatening to fall as I slammed the front door shut. "Don't slams my doors" I heard hordak yelled from the couch. "Sorry" I said walking up the stairs.

I reached my bedroom and collapsed. My friends thought of me as a total fuck up. Maybe I am to them. I tried so hard to be the person everyone wants me to yet no one will accept me for the person I really am.

I thought Catra would. The way she stared    at me with pity and worry would differ.

Horde prime is proud of me. I'm his beacon of hope! Everyone loves She-Ra. But why can't no one love me? Adora? Prime told me that I don't need love just to be loved.

I want to feel more then the love from a guys who I spent the night with just to make money or the others who I go on dates with. I want to feel real affection.

What am I thinking. I don't deserve that.

I check the time. 8:00. I start school soon.

I decided to quickly hop in the shower. I got Changed into a red shortsleeved hoodie and blue jeans. I made sure to tighten my ponytail as I headed for the door grabbing my school bag. 

"Adora. Don't hang out with that girl anymore. She's going to ruin your reputation at school. We have worked so hard on it. We wouldn't want it to falter" he spoke out. "Yes sir" I said with no emotions walking out the door.
—————————————————————-

I'm at school a bit early so I decided to make my way to my first period. I made my way to English, as I sat Down I heard my phone chime.

Adam💚: hey sweetheart! You think I can see you tonight.

Adam is a regular guy at the club. In the summer him and I hung out a lot. He's kind of obsessed with me but he pays really good. These rich boys will use daddy's money for anything. I may have slept with him a few times but that's beyond the point. He knows I'm She-Ra but once you enter the club you have to pledge to not spread rumours or report. If you break the rules all it said was "punishment"

She-Ra✨: what do you have in mind?
Adam💚: why don't we go to the club tonight. I've been dying to see you! Prime said $200 but I'll raise that depending on how much fun we have;)

Well I do need more money to pay for school fees and I could use a distraction.

She-Ra✨: Okay! I'll see you at 8🥰
Adam💚: see you then angel.

Well I guess I'm going out tonight. Adam is a nice guy. In the past he has taken me shopping to buy new clothes, he always pays me with no troubles so I don't see the problem with going out again tonight.

"Adora.G please come down to the office. Adora.G please come down to the office" a voice on the intercom spoke.

I wonder what's that all about?

I walked through the halls of people trying to get to class until I reach the office. "Hi you called me" I said to the lady at the front desk. "Into the principles office" she directed me.

I wonder what this is all about. I opened the door to angella's office to see Catra sat in front of a screen. "Oh Adora please come and take a seat" she guided me.
"What's this all about" I questioned.

"I need you to confirm that Catra pulled the fire alarm so I can take reasonable actions" she stated playing the video.

On the video you can't see me pull it however you can see Catra pulling it and that's when the ringing starts on the video.

"Angella, Catra didn't pull it. I did" I confessed. "Adora I'm confused. It shows that Catra pulled it and It sounded the alarm. Plus she admitted to it" she said.

Why would Catra confess to something she didn't do. I glanced over to her but she's staring at the wall. Right My friends see me as a problem.

"Angella I would never lie to you. I pulled it because my nerves were acting up. Like last time when I broke the bathroom stall door. I'm working on them. Catra pulled it right after me to stop it but it only got worse. I don't know why! She admitted to it but it wasn't her" I explained.

It look like she was taken aback because Angella had nothing to say. Catra scoffed. I know she thinks of me differently now but I don't want to get her into trouble for something she didn't even do.

"I- um Adora. Uh a few things. You need to work on your nerves. This is not healthy. Second thank you for the confession. But I will have to send you home though. For regulation purposes. No punishment will be give to Catra. You both can leave now" she stated.

"Ok see you later Angella" I waved and left the room. I quickly left the main office and started heading home.

"Hey-" Catra grabbed ahold of my wrist. "Why would you do that. I had everything under control" she stated. "Well your welcome. I helped you and now your not In trouble"

"Why are you like this. You don't always have to be the hero all the time" Catra growled. "Well I was doing you a favour. Bye doing what's right" I wiped my hand from her grasp and started walking away.

"Your not perfect Adora! So stop acting like you are" Catra shouted.

My eyes grew wide from fear.

"No wait I didn't-"

"Yes you did and it's okay. You just think I'm a screw up like everyone else" I mumbled running out the school.

Cut🔊