Screw up

Tw: underage drinking, mention of rape, manipulation
Adora's POV:

"Hey, She-Ra" I heard behind me. I quickly turned to see "Adam" I said. Shit he saw me out of the club. "Hey calm down I always knew who you were. Adora brightmoons star female football player" he spoke walking closer to me. "Star player. Not just female player" I squinted at him. "Fancy, why are you out here in the first place. Don't you have school" he asked leaning on the railing beside me.

"Just needed a break" I huffed. "Well me and my friends were going to hang out and drink incase you wanted to come" he offered.

I was going to say no. "Sorry but-" my phone rang interrupting me. It was glimmer.
Adora your turning into a total Slut
Maybe it was built up anger but that what made my decision. "Actually...... why not" I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand.

Adam took me to the roof of an abandoned 7/11. His friends were already their as they drank and smoked. "You want a drink babe" Adam asked. "I'm not your babe and sure why not" I smiled as he got me a cup of some sort of fruity beverage.
—————————————————————-

The time was spent drinking and dancing. Adam was a really nice guy. If anyone tried hitting on me he'll glare them down.
"You having fun" Adam wrapped his hands around my waist. Something about this seemed.....familiar. "Yeah. Thanks again for bringing me" i nodded.

"Your such a good girl. I told you I'll take care of you. I love spending time with you she-ra" he smirked against my neck. Then it hit.

The other night. Adam. He said that...the night he asked if he could- touch me. I said no.....but he got me high....so he could have me.

"Let go off me please" I whispered. "Why. We were having so much fun" he pouted. "I have to go" I said coldly turning away and climbing down the ladder with my bottle In my hand.

Tears run down my face as I walk down the ladder to the front of the store. I cried thinking Fuck Adora your so dumb. Your out here topless with a stupid jerk that Catra saved you from. CATRA! I frantically pull out my phone as I look through my contacts.

"If you make any more dumb decisions just call me" I remember Catra saying this yesterday. I push call as my phone began to ring.

"Adora why are you calling me aren't you having fun with Adam" I heard Catra angrily growl from the other line. "Catra" I cried out. " fuck- uh Adora what's wrong" she said full of worry.

"I'm sorry Catra. I-I did something stupid and fuck- I don't know where I am. Hell I even lost my shirt and I'm drunk and I'm a screw up. I mess things up and I'm not perfect enough and I am a slut. A big fucking slut-" I rambled while I sobbed until Catra interrupted me.

"Adora listen to me. Your not a screw up or a slut. Now tell me where you are so I can come pick you up" she softly spoke which warmed my heart.

"I'm at a run down 7/11 I think by theymore because there's no fancy houses around" I said. "Good, I'm in the area doing- nothing it's not important. I'll be there in five. And Adora. Stoping being so dumb" and she hung up.

Catra is really great. Yeah she may have a bit of a temper but she seems to care about me a lot which me feel special.
There's just something about her voice that makes me feel so comfortable yet aroused. Could I be falling for her............. I can't fall for her.

"No need to fall In love with anyone. When you have people admiring you that's all you need. All the men who come here love you and that's all you need. Loving someone will bring out your flaws. But you my dear are flawless"  horde primes voice echoed in my head.

Fuck I need a drink. I slump on the old 7/11 window seat and take a drink of the vodka bottle I was holding. It was practically full and I have no idea how I got it.

I take a drink as the bitter liquid stings the back of my throat. Filling up the emptiness from the lack of food I take another drink.

"Life is about two things,  Money and power. With me and you as my She-Ra you will have both"  primes voice echoed in my head.

I want to forget. Forget all of this. I take another big gulp of the drink as it works it magic making my vision blurry and my memories hazy.

"Love is useless child. Will this love give you money, power, admirers NO! But I will so come into the light of horde
Prime" his voice continued to echo into my head.

I want it to STOP! I want the voices to stop. I want him to stop. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want money or power. I want- I want-"Catra".

"Hey Adora" she smiled. "Your such an idiot. Where's your shirt" she pulled her maroon hoodie over her head "I don't know" I shrugged. "Here" she helped me put on her hoodie.

The smell of coffee and cinnamon linger throughout the hoodie. "Let me take you home you big baby" Catra helped me up. "You smell nice" I giggled leaning my body weight onto her. "Don't fall for me too quick" she chuckled.

"I've already fallen for you" I giggle unaware of what I just said.

Cut🔊

If your not reading my other She-Ra story primadonna girls then what are you doing with your life.

GO AND READ IT NOW NOT TOMORROW NOW!😉

Love yall🥳🥰