Magical eyes

Tw: mention of rape,
Adora's POV:

Warmth is what I felt when I woke up. I didn't feel like opening my eyes because I felt so comfortable. Then I remembered. Adam.

"Don't worry she-ra Ill take care of you.
Just come with me. We'll have fun. How bout $200 more. Huh."
I nodded
"Good girl. I love when your so obedient. Your so good to me" he snuck his hand up my shirt. I didn't move.

"Such a good girl. You so beautiful
She-Ra. I love spending time with you. Don't you like spending time with me"
I nodded.
"Are you gonna let me touch you" he asked slipping his hands through my bra.
His touch didn't feel right.
"N-n-not tonight" I whimpered.
"Let's go to the princess lounge. Then you be in the.......right state of mind to answer my question-"

"Adora, wake up" I instantly shot up from my daydream. "Hey it's just me calm down" I look beside me to see "Catra"?

"Oh yeah last night I picked you up and you wanted me to stay" Catra stated. "Why did you pick me up. I was perfectly fine where I was" I huffed. "Perfectly fine! That guy was a total douche" Catra said.

"Even if he was a total douche I agreed to spend the evening with him. Did he even pay me before you took me away" I screeched. "N-no but he was about to-" she tried to reason with me.

"Fuck Catra, you didn't let him pay me before you dragged me away. Why do you think I went out if the first place to have fun.......NO! I needed money Catra. I own the school $700 in outstanding school feds. I don't care what he was about to do I needed the money-"

"He was about to rape you Adora! Do you not remember anything you told me on are way home" Catra dreadfully said.

"I don't know what your talking about" I mumbled.

"You said that Adam said you were a 'goodgirl' and he'll pay you more if you'll let him.............touch you"  Catra whispered the last part.

Then it hit me. My daydream. He did say that. And I just got mad at Catra for helping me.

"Sorry for getting mad at you..Thank you" I turned my head away. "Hey, hey, hey" Catra turned my head around to face her.

"Don't cry" she spoke wiping stray tears away. I didn't even notice that I was crying. "No need for all of this. I'm the one who should be sorry. I got mad at you for getting me out of trouble. I was a really dick and fucked up" Catra said.
I locked eyes with her and smiled. If this is how Catra apologizes I'll take it over anything!

"No let's stop with all this sappy shit and go to school" she got up and stretch.

"I need to go home first and change so should I come and pick you up" Catra smiled sitting on my window ledge.

"Yeah sure. See ya" I waved her off.
—————————————————————-

"Hey Adora" Catra came through my window.

She look refreshed. She wore ripped black tights under black jean shorts. Her shirt was a red crop top that showed off her......

"Woah you have a belly button piercing. That's so cool" I walked up to her and poke her belly button. "Hey" she swatted my hands away. "Watch it" she glared at me.

"Oh sorry" I nervously laughed. "It's fine" She sighed.

"Alrighty then let's go" I cheered grabbing my sports bag since I have football later and left my room. I heard nothing from downstairs as we walked down together.
—————————————————————-

"Have you talked to your friends yet since you know" Catra asked as we stood by her locker.

"No. But everything will be fine. We fight like this all the time" I said. "Yeah but that doesn't give her the right to get off scotch free after everything" she
said closing her locker.

We lock eyes and it feels like the whole world has stopped. I love Catra's eyes. There so special but she hates them. They make her Catra. There just so enchanting.

"Hey Catra" I smiled. "Mhm" she Said not breaking eye contact. "Your eyes are magical never forget that" I happily said.
"W-what. Not this again. S-shut up" she turned away flushed with red.

I remember it like it was yesterday when I first told her that
——
"Catra don't cry" 10 year old Adora said. "I'm not crying" Catra hissed.

"Yes you are but why" Adora questioned. "The big kids said my eyes make me look like a freak and that only unwanted kids have eyes like me" Catra hugged her knees.

"Don't listen to them Catra" Adora put her hand on her shoulder. "Why not" Catra hissed.

"Because your eyes are magical" Adora beamed. "Magical" Catra eyes grew wide. "Yeah magical. One day a handsome prince will look at your eyes and tell you that their magical" Adora softly smiled.

"I don't want a prince! Boys are stupid like Kyle" Catra proceeded to cry more.

"Then you'll get a beautiful princess to tell you your eyes a magical and you'll fall in love" Adora giggled. "All you have to do is be patient Catra" Adora stated.
————

Wait did I just tell Catra her eyes were magical. Oh shit good going Adora messing things up again.

Adora. G please come to the main office. Adora. G pleas come to the main office.

"Not again" I groaned. "What is it" Catra asked. "Hey your all red are you feeling okay. Are you sick" I asked placing my hand on her forehead. "Huh oh um no I'm fine. Shut up and go to office" she ran away.

Catra is such a weird person....but I'm here For it.

Cut🔊

#magicaleyes ☺️