Chapter 13

Ahhhh I know I say this every time but holy shit school is actually hell, anywho enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Yamaguchi and Terushima sat on the bed in Terushima's room.

Yamaguchi sighed, looking from his phone and then to Terushima.

"What's wrong Yama?" Terushima asked.

"Tsukki needs to leave and I told him we'd go together" Yamaguchi said, biting his lip.

"Aw really? So soon?" Terushima asked.

"I told him we'd leave in five minutes so I could have some time to get your number and stuff-"

"So I have a bit of time then?"  Terushima asked, licking his lips.

"I mean not really? I have to get going-" Yamaguchi said looking at his phone.

"Then a goodbye kiss? That is, if it's okay with you" Terushima asked smiling.

"I mean I- s-sure" Yamaguchi said, a flush spreading across his cheeks.

Terushima leaned in close to Yamaguchi and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. Terushima smiled as he leaned back.

"I really enjoyed hanging out with you tonight Yams, we should do this again sometime" Terushima said, rubbing his the back of his neck.

"S-sure, I'd uh, I'd like that" Yamaguchi said, smiling.

"Can I have your number then?" Terushima asked, getting his phone out.

"Yeah, that'd be nice" Yamaguchi smiled.
.
.
.
.
.

Akaashi, Bokuto and Kuroo started looking for Tsukishima (legs).

"So where do you think he ran off to Kaashi?" Bokuto said, looking around.

"I don't know Bokuto-san.." Akaashi said, still a bit sticky from the soda.

"Maybe we should just leave him alone? If he's really this hard to find maybe he doesn't want to be found." Kuroo said quietly.

"What did you say Tetsu?" Bokuto asked.

"Oh, nothing. Do you think maybe Tsukki left already?" Kuroo inquired.

"Maybe... next time then?" Akaashi said.

Bokuto pouted but nodded.
.
.
.

Tsukishima sighed as more people passed him in the hall.

He was bouncing his leg and tapping his fingers on his arm.

It felt like forever before Yamaguchi finally came to get Tsukishima.

"Tsukki, what happened?" Yamaguchi asked as they walked to the train station.

Tsukishima glared at Yamaguchi but it apparently didn't have the intended bite. Tsukishima sighed.

"It's nothing, leave it be Yamaguchi" Tsukishima said, cursing the lack of malice in his voice.

Yamaguchi looked at him with a face that said "that's bullshit and we both know it".

"It's nothing, I just bumped into someone, no big deal" Tsukishima said, trying to play it off.

Tsukishima curses himself for letting Yamaguchi get so close to him sometimes.

"Ohh that makes sense, was it a big scary guy? Was it?" Yamaguchi pestered.

Tsukishima didn't dignify that with a response.

"C'monnn Tsukki, do you know who it was? Did you know them? Do you have secret beef with them? A secret ex-lover?" Yamaguchi asked, a laugh almost bubbling out of his mouth.