Chapter 20

Hello bastards, bitches and non-binary hoes.
.
.
.

Tsukishima stared at Tanaka and blinked hard.

"C'mon you gotta wear something nice!" Tanaka said, shoving one of Ennoshitas outfits at him.

"These is Ennoshita-senpai's Tanaka, I can't wear it" Tsukishima said, pushing away the v cut cropped sweatshirt and shorts.

"Sure you can! He lent it to me and I'm lending it to you" Tanaka exclaimed, forcing the sweatshirt into Tsukishima's arms.

Tsukishima glared and scowled.

"Put it on. And hurry because boy toy will be showing up any minute now" Tanaka said, shutting the door to the bathroom.

Tsukishima glared at the outfit, reluctantly putting it on.

He walked out in the short shorts and cropped sweatshirt, feeling quite... pretty? Yeah pretty.

"Wooo!!! Go Tsukki!" Nishinoya whisper yelled.

Tsukishima flushed and rolled his eyes.

"Now what is this supposed to do?" Tsukishima asked.

"Well first it should up your confidence and then it'll show off the goods" Tanaka explained.

Tsukishima pulled his hands across his face.

'This is ridiculous' Tsukishima thought, looking out the window and seeing Bokuto jog up.

"Get out there and ask'em for his number" Tanaka said pushing Tsukishima at the door.

"You're ridiculous" Tsukishima said, moving away from Tanaka and brushing himself off before opening the door and stepping outside.

"Hey Tsukki! Wow you look beautiful" Bokuto said with a smile and slight flush.

"Thank you" Tsukishima said, looking at his feet.

"Are ya ready to start?" Bokuto asked, stretching out his calves.

"Yeah, lets go the long way" Tsukishima said, a small smile on his face.

"Okay!" Bokuto said with a smile.

"Soooo... can you tell me what you like to do for fun?" Bokuto asked.

"... I like taking pictures" Tsukishima said.

"Oh! I like photography too! Akaashi is good at taking pictures" Bokuto said with a smile.

"Thats... nice" Tsukishima said with a small smile.

"I prefer drawing though, it's nice and I've been taking a lot of art classes lately" Bokuto said.

"Yeah?" Tsukishima asked, a little surprised that Bokuto enjoyed the arts.

"Yeah! The dimensions of art are so fascinating! You have the base drawing and then you have the shading and color theory, it's really fun! Although I haven't really told Akaashi or Kuroo about it yet" Bokuto said, excited and then a bit down.

"Oh? They seem like they'd be good models" Tsukishima said, just trying to keep the conversation.

"Yeah, but I don't want to mess up on them" Bokuto said, sighing.

"Well... if you'd like I could model for you after the training camp" Tsukishima said, looking away.

'Stupid stupid stupid' Tsukishima thought.

"Wait really?! That'd be great Tsukki!" Bokuto said, beaming at Tsukishima.

"Yeah" Tsukishima said, a small smile on his face.
.
.
.