chapter 14

Yes, I am the type to shamelessly self-promote, don't be mean. I have another fic posted, a thing of oneshots for practice writing and for just other oneshots I'd like to write and I accept requests, please check it out if you have the time

Time to start this shit show >:]
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, Tsukishima concluded. He was, in fact, screwed.

As Bokuto ran over to Kuroo and the pretty guy from the party (assumably Akaashi), Tsukishima  started thinking about how many  escape routes there where from this place.

'Calm down, calm down. It's not like they could know. You only just figured it out and it was an accident. As long as you don't slip up around them, if you're forced to interact, you should be fine. We'll make it through this training camp.' Tsukishima thought.

Tsukishima went over to Yamaguchi and without saying anything dragged him into the bathrooms.

"Wa-wait Tsukki-" Yamaguchi got out before he was in the bathrooms with Tsukishima, door locked.

"What's going on Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked.

Usually Tsukishima wouldn't make such a fuss over talking to him, they'd just slip away.

"They're out there." Tsukishima stated, a bit of... anxiety? Maybe desperation in his voice.

"Oh you mean the setter from Fukurodani? Yeah, I kind of guessed he was the one you bumped into since you're ignoring him." Yamaguchi said, a ghost if a smile on his face.

"No. Well, sort of. Yamaguchi my soulmates are out there." Tsukishima said, dread spilling out of his mouth.

Yamaguchi paled.

"But didn't you say you didn't want your soul connection?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Exactly why I need you to make sure I'm not left alone with them. They can't find out." Tsukishima says, almost pleading.

"Yeah, okay Tsukki, I'll do my best" Yamaguchi said, offering a small smile of comfort to Tsukishima.

He greatly appreciated it.
.
.
.
.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi made their way out of the bathroom and back out into the gym. Thankfully for them, their little fuss was overshadowed by the many idiotic people at this training camp trying to beat each other at rock paper scissors.

Well, almost. Akaashi and Kuroo had both noticed their abrupt leaving, but Akaashi paid no mind to it since it was none of his business.

Kuroo mulled over it for a while but eventually decided to let it go. For now.
.
.
.

Akaashi looked away from Tsukishima and Yamaguchi and instead looked at his idiots antagonizing the first years.

Akaashi sighed fondly and promptly distracted them.

"Bokuto-san, would you go fill my water bottle for me?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto smiled, running over taking Akaashi's water bottle.

"Sure Akaashi!!" Bokuto smiled.

Akaashi gave him a small smile of thanks, and watched him run over towards the water fountain.

"His legs should be illegal" Kuroo said, leaning on Akaashi's shoulder.

"His everything should be illegal." Akaashi added.

"Yeahhhh" Kuroo said grinning.
.
.
Another match soon began, this time between Fukurodani and Nekoma.

Akaashi glanced over the net at Kuroo, sweat dripping down his forehead.