Chapter 11

So I've been wanting to do this for a while, I'd like to say thanks to Digital-Galaxy for first making my absolute favorite fic(In The Arms of Olympus, totally recommend checking it out if you haven't already), and then letting me put reference to it in here. You are actually a god :)

Also just a note, Akaashi doesn't actually like, make out with them in the movie theater, they just kiss a bit.
.
.
.
.
.

They ate their food and walked around the mall for a bit. They went to a random movie Bokuto picked. They got popcorn and slushies and sat down. They watched the movie for about ten minutes.

Akaashi was sitting next to both of them and since he was in the middle he got to be in control of the popcorn. They were actually paying attention to the movie for a bit, which caused the brushing of hands in the popcorn bowl.

Akaashi blushed immediately trying to recoil, but Kuroo grabbed his hand and grinned childishly. Kuroo then proceeded to reach over with his other hand to actually grab popcorn.

And then about five minutes later Bokuto and Kuroo proceeded to make purple again. Except Akaashi had purple lips now too.

They finished "watching" the movie and collectively agreed they didn't want to leave each other so soon, although it took a while to get Akaashi to admit it. And so they eventually decided on staying at Kuroo's.

They exited the mall and are now treading through the parking lot. Akaashi shivers a little.

'it's a lot colder then earlier' Akaashi thought as snow flakes started slowly falling. Akaashi forgot to bring his coat out earlier since he was all caught up in everything.

Akaashi shivered again as a small gust of cold wind blew past him.

Kuroo saw Akaashi's shiver and took off his jacket placing it over Akaashi's shoulders.

Akaashi blushed.

"It's cold, you should wear my coat, Bo doesn't carry one and I know you didn't bring one" Kuroo said, staring off into the night sky.

"But you'll get cold and if you don't Bokuto-san should wea-" Akaashi said, before being cut off.

"It's okay Kashi, I'm not cold! I felt bad I couldn't give my coat to you since I didn't bring one, but you need to stay warm!" Bokuto said smiling at Akaashi.

Akaashi wanted to protest but he looked at their faces and decided it wasn't worth it. He pulled the coat on correctly and to no one's surprise it was a bit big on him.

Bokuto smiled and reached out for Akaashi's hand.

"Akaashi let me keep your hands warm!" Bokuto said grinning

Akaashi let him hold his hand, and smiled when Kuroo spoke.

"Hey you know you do have two hands so... could I have one?" Kuroo asked, blush on his face and looking away.

Akaashi grinned.

"What, why so shy now?" Akaashi says, sly smile on his face.

Kuroo mumbled something about how he's never shy.

"Uh huh, well you haven't asked all day, so why ask now?" Akaashi said.

Kuroo looked surprised.

Akaashi giggled.

Kuroo and Bokuto turned red. They later said it was the cold(it wasn't).

Kuroo took Akaashi's hand as a small smile graced his face.
.
.
.
.