Chapter 22

Yoooo whats up ?

Anyhow sorry for the lateness but we all know by now that I'm never on time and that my life is a mess lol. This time it was lateness and heart breakness lmao (also covid and mid terms).

.
.
.

"A murder of bitches"

Bokuto: image

Bokuto: Look!!!

Kuroo: Dude

Kuroo: where the fuck did you find a dog??

Bokuto: he just came up to me :[

Kuroo: sigh

You: I cannot believe you just typed out sigh

You: actually never mind I can believe it

Bokuto: okay gotta go, on my way to school

You: don't be late

Akaashi: he will be

You: Sadly, we all know

Tsukishima smiled, walking up to his homeroom class.

The teacher started rambling, talking about the project.

Tsukishima finished it over the weekend with Yamaguchi so he had little need to listen.

Tsukishima felt a rush of anxiety and looked down to his arm, discreetly pulling back the coverings.

Pssssst Tsukkiii quick I need help on my test

Tsukishima sighed, picking up his pen.

Why would I do that Kuroo

Because you love me Tsukki?

Akaashi is going to kick our asses if I give you any answers

Okay okay but how about just the equation? Please? I'm dying here

...fine...

Tsukishima sighed taking out his math book.

Haha you all suck I made it on time!!(bokuto)

Bokuto I severely doubt that(Tsukishima )

Yeah well you suck (bokuto)

Pay attention to your classes and stop blowing up my skin thank you.(Akaashi)

The bond became silent after that, no one wanted to face Akaashi's wrath.

Tsukishima spent his days much like before, schoolwork, practice, homework and maybe texting Yamaguchi. Now adding talking with Kuroo, Akaashi and Bokuto. And although he wouldn't admit it to anyone accept maybe his deep night thoughts, he very much found pleasure in talking with them.

It had been a month or so when Tsukishima finally decided to talk to his mom.

"Kei it's time for dinner!!" Tsukishima's mother called.

Tsukishima made his way to the kitchen, sitting down across from his mother.

"So... how was school?" His mother asked, taking a bite of her soba.

"It was fine, although I think I'm going to start going without the coverings" Tsukishima said, continuing to eat.

"That's good" she paused before smiling huge, "Did you um, did you meet them?" She asked.