bad liar

THIS IS DEDICATED TO _bloody_inspired__ & newtsflare_ because their comments make my smile✌🏻😁

My mum tried using the word vibe in a sentence I'm done

private chat between tommy_bear, newtie.cutie

Thomas:
hey newt...

Newt:
hey tommy!

Thomas:
do you, uh, wanna come over?

Newt:
sure!

Thomas:
great. cya in ten?
my place?

Newt:
I'll be there in five😉

Thomas:
🥳

******

SWITCHED TO REAL LIFE!i (I'm sorry I am trash I cant write)

The boys sat down. Newt lay down on Thomas's lap, looking up. This kind of touching had become normal for them over the past few years, so Thomas couldn't understand why he was sweating so hard. His heart was going 100 miles an hour, doing little backflips in his stomach.
Newt looked so pretty lying there, the light from the windows lacing his hair in gold. The little flecks in his Newt's eyes were shining, and Thomas couldn't believe it took him this long to admit his feelings.

"So what's up, Tommy?"
Newt smiled up at him.

"Uh, I don't know, nothing much."
Thomas screamed at himself. He was meant to be asking Newt on a date, not wasting time. He could almost hear Minho's eyeroll.

"Oh okay," Newt seemed a little disappointed to be honest.

They just sat there for a few minutes, not awkwardly, while Thomas ran his hand through Newt's fluffy hair.

(THIS IS RANDOM BUT WE JUST FRICKING APRECIATE HOW FLUFFY TBS'S HAIR IS IN THE MAZE RUNNER SERIES LIKE PLS IT'S SO CUTE! anyway)

While Newt looked relaxed, he also had the vibe like he was debating something over and over in his head. Which of course he was, but Thomas doesn't know that.

'Screw it,' Thomas thought and was about to open his mouth when Newt interpreted him. Thomas swallowed his question in disappointment.

"Have, uh," Newt fiddled with his hoodie string. "Have you talked to, uh, Minho recently?" He was staring straight ahead as if he was afraid of the answer.

"No," Thomas lied through his teeth.
Fear had crept his way into his heart and Thomas decided quickly to just ask him some other time.

****
OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY THAT WAS SHORT AND BAD AND EW AND RHIEWJKHFJHERWBFER SORRY I EW

QUESTION: who's your dream person?

ANSWER: dream person?? wots that?

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

idk i don't think i really have a type.

i do love like raven heads or brunettes that read though.

maybe someone that pretends to be tough but like needs a hug

IDK

i just described Loki didn't i😳 anyway we're married