gone

Nathalie has worked for Gabriel for so long she trust him with her whole heart. Even if people think she dosent have one. She would do anything for him, Gabriel was grateful for that but when it came to her geting hurt in the process he couldent bear it. He felt like she could do so much more if she would just step back. She didnt, Nathalie never stopped. She was always trying to protect Gabriel and his son. Adrien loved her ever since the day he was born. She was there guideing him in the right direction. The boy had anything he could dream except a normal childhood. She tried to do things that would help him have that feeling but it would never work. Adrien had grown attached to her. Especialy after his mother's early demise.

She became a surrogate mother. Even if she shouldent have she did. Gabriel wasent please but also wasent upset. He had no room to talk though. Gabriel couldent have done anything without her....

He couldent now either....

_________

Nathalie had convinced him to come to a meeting in person. He dreaded the idea but for some reason couldent say no to her.

She went along with him for support, Not to mention along with executive assistant Gabriel also hired her for her experience in hand on hand combat skills. An under cover bodyguard if you will. Nathalie knew what to expect going into pretty much any situation. Driving up to the building something felt very off in Nathalies mind she was always on alert but now. Now it she was tuning into every little detail.

Opening gabriels door something caught her eye in the reflection of the car. She turned to the distraction and there was nothing.

Gabriel had grown concerned for her considering her condition. Gabriel put a hand on her shoulder and asked her.

"Nathalie is everything alright?"

"Yes sir I just- somethings off I was just be precautious thats all"

"What do you mean it's off?"

"I'm not sure it dosent feel right"

"You stay on alert alright? I'll follow what ever you think is the best choice alright?"

"Yes sir"

They walked in and everything was fine the meeting ran long but all throughout the meeting Nathalie felt like something was severely wrong. Once it was done she told him.

"Sir I know this is forward but I think we should leave"

"Are you alright?" Completely forgetting about earlier.

"Sir can we just please go your son is waiting for you to bid him good night."

"Alright then"

They where walking out to the car when she saw 4 men approching them from all angles she pushed Gabriel into the car and franticly said.

"Sir stay in the car"

"What's going on-" she shut the door and went to the other side when a man stopped her.

"If you cooperate we wont need to take him got it?"

"I dont take orders from you!"

"Nathalie who is that!"

"its fine just stay in the car!"

"If you care for him you wont come with a fight!"

"In your dreams!" She kneed him and flipped him on his back.

"Nathalie!!"gabriel yelled concerned

"Sir stop please! Just let me deal with it!"a man came up behind her and pined her arm behind her. The two others went to gabriels side and pryed open the door and one held him while the other held a knife to his throat.

"N-nathalie!"

"Let him go!!"

"Why should we?"

"Just do it!!" She yelled.

The man from earlier got up off the ground and said

"We want her... Trust me... She's gonna be harder to break and more entertaining."

"Just dont hurt him!!" Nathalie yelled

"Nathalie no!" Gabriel tried to get out of the man's grip but the knife to his throat stopped him.

"Gabriel dont you dare do anything stupid!" She yelled. The man restraining her put a cloth over her nose and mouth trying to get away from it she soon succumbed to the drugs. Gabriel to had the cloth placed over his airways but the just put him back into the car and took Nathalie.

__________

Sleepless nights and endless thoughts raced through gabriels brain the whole time she was missing. He didnt do anything. Adrien hadnet left his room to upset to leave his bed. Gabriel was consistently trying to call her and on the phone with authoritys. He was a wreck.