Kitten

Nathalie woke up in a diffrent place it was dark and she stood up and relized she had diffrent clothes on. It was a white t-shirt and white pants not very warm clothes at all.  There where also handcuff like chains around her wrists that led to a link in the floor. The length of the chain was pretty long given the predicament.

She pulled at the chains to try and get out of them it just hurt her wrist so she stopped.

A clank of a metal door and a man came into the room. He was dressed in a dark red polo shirt, black jeans and boots. He was about as tall as Gabriel so she had to look up at him. He had dark hair and some facial hair.

"Hello darling well arnt you a pretty little kitten." He said holding her face she backed away from him not wanting him to touch her.

"Where am I..."

"Stupid question really not like you can leave anyway."

"Who are you then?"

"I am Daniel. Not like that matters either because you won't really need to know it"

"What do you want from me?"

"We want to see how far you can go with out breaking" he said circling her

"Why me?" She asked

"We wanted a more how do i say it.... Detached person to see if its just a facade or thats your persona."

"You keep saying we... Are the other men gonna torture me as well?"

"Maybe but mostly I will"

"Wonderful"

"You seem to have quite the mouth there Nathalie... You better watch it. Might get you hurt"

"I'm sure it will"

"Mmmm your really pretty shame really..."

"Hows that?"

"Shame that it won't matter when I'm done with you..."

"Alright"

"Mmm you much less fiesty then I thought you'd be."

"Mmm dont hold your breath on that"

"Oh I'm not its just usually people are all fired up after the initial abduction."

"I'm sure"

"You know I do feel kinda bad your boss will never see you again."

"Why do you say that? You certainly cant keep me here forever"

"Oh but i can" he held her waist pulling her close. She tried to push him off of her when he grabbed her facce quickly and said

"Rule one no pushing me"

"Mmm"

"That also applies to kicking punching biteing stuff like that... Unless I tell you to"

He stepped on the chain pulling her down to the ground.

"Got it?"

She didn't do anything. He pulled her by her shirt

"Answer me!!"

"Yes"

"Call me sir or master got it"

"Yes sir"

"There you go my pet your already being so good but I'm to excited to let you rest"

He slapped her in the face multiple times. And kicked her 4 or 5 times. She looked up at him. He stepped on her shoulder and forced her down and whispered.

"You won't ever see the light of day again have fun while you here kitten"

Nathalie waited for him to leave before she collapsed fully on the ground. She knew it was only gonna get worse. It was better than them hurting Gabriel though. That was all she thought about. Gabriel and adrien.

Did they care?
Where they looking for her?
Did Gabriel tell adrien?
How is adrien?
What where they doing right now?

They would break her, she knew it.  They would work her down find her weak points and target them. God damn it!

She pushed her back up against the wall and for the first time she felt helpless.