Too Much

Gabriel was finally out of traffic and speeds through narrow roads. He was on edge he needed to get there and he didn't know if he took to long but wasn't waisting anymore time. He used his miraculous to track emotions. There were two different ones there was an angry one and a terrified one. He went to the container where they were strongest and sat on top listening to Their conversation he heard him telling Nathalie to have fun in hell he jumped off and ripped open the door pushing the gun down so it didn't hit her in the chest.

As the gun fired it didn't miss her. The bullet lodged itself just below her ribcage. She  screamed and pushed back against the wall. Every move she made was worse then before. Her ears rang from the gunshot and tried to focus on hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth looked back to see her in pain. He got even more angry. Hawkmoth took him and held him up by his neck squeezing it.

"Hawkmoth!! Wh-what the hell?!" Daniel yelled and tried to pry his hands off him. Hawkmoth squeezed his neck.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!"

"I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HER!! I WAS TOLD TO DO SOMETHING I DID IT!!!"

"BY WHO!!!" He roared slamming him against the wall.

"Can't say!" Hawkmoth dropped him and kicked him in the gut. 

"You better tell me or so help me god I will kill you here and now!!"

Nathalies kidnapper stayed quiet. Hawkmoth took some ropes and tied him up for the time being. He went over to Nathalie and was afraid to touch her. He didn't wanna hurt her. He put a hand to the side of her face.

"Nathalie? Nathalie look at me... Where did it hit you?"  He worriedly looked at her blood stained clothes.

"Gabriel... Y-you came for me" she smiled lightly through her pain.

"Did you think I wouldn't?" He wiped some dirt from her face.

She nodded a bit starting to cry. He cupped his hands around her face lifting it a bit.

"Oh Nathalie! I haven't stopped looking for you! I pushed everything away and focused on finding you!"

He thought she would feel comfort in that but she cried harder.

"That.. that means i-ill just have even m-more work w-when I get back... That is i-if you haven't replaced me... already"

"No no Nathalie I haven't replaced you! And there's No work... No work for a long time..."

"Your upset... Aren't you? I'm so s-sorry I tried to get b-back I did but he hurt me... R-really bad... Im sorry!"

"I know... I know you did... And I'm so proud of you for not giving up" he hugged her gently as to not hurt her too much. She wanted to hug him but couldn't move her hands very far.  He felt bad but didn't wanna leave her.

As he was trying to reassure her she was ok Daniel got up and shimmed out of the rope and went to attack hawkmoth from behind. Nathalie saw him aim the gun at him.

"Hawkmoth m-move!" She pushed him away just before he shot. He watched as the bullet just barely missed her face.

Hawkmoth whipped around and took the gun from his hand. Hawkmoth aimed it at him

"I swear to God! I will kill you right now! Knock it OFF!!!"

"Why do you care so much? Your a criminal too!! Why don't you finish her!! Your so set on killing teens!!"

"I don't want to kill them!! I do want to kill you!!" He put the gun to his chest and cocked the gun.

He was ready to shoot him when he had a feeling he should look back to Nathalie. She had her head turned away. Just his loudness hurt and scared her. She tried to cover her ears but her arms couldn't reach her ears it hurt to much.