interigation

Gabriel cringed and glared at him through the glass.

Nathalie didn't change her facade. "I'd prefer you don't call me that." "Awe why? Remember the times we had when I called you that?" She glared at him. "Why did you do it?" "It was fun and you were so fun to break! Tell me? How's your recovery?" He propped his hand up purposely jingling the chains. "Why me of all people?" "Your avoiding my question dear" "and your avoiding mine. Were you hired to kill me or was it really for the fun of it?" "It was lots of fun" "who were you talking to on the phone before you shot me?" He froze up a bit facial expressions changing. "Your delusional I wasn't talking to anyone." "Are you sure it wasn't anyone like let's say madam tsriugi?" He shook his head. "Didn't talk to anyone" "or maybe.... Audrey Bourgeois?" He stiffened up sitting up straight. "No" Nathalie smirked knowing she got him. "You sure because I know she dosent like me very much..." "No! She didn't hire me!" He snapped.

"I've worked with her long enough to know she dislikes me but I never thought she would hire someone to kill me" he slammed his fist on the table and yelled. "OK FINE I WAS HIRED BY THAT TWO FACED BITCH BUT ONLY TO KIDNAP YOU!! BUT THEN I SAW HOW YOU HELD YOURSELF AND I WANTED TO BREAK YOU DOWN UNTIL THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT OF YOU!! THEN I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU AND IT WAS PERFECT UNTIL SHE TOLD ME YOUR BOSS WAS ON HIS WAY!?"

She looked away not wanting to be yelled at as it brought back horrible memories. He realized that he could bring them back up and took the chance. "You really thought you could forget about everything I did? Which was the worst Nathalie? The minipulation? The stabbing? Slicing a knife on your wrist when you wouldn't listen? Beatings? I personally liked thoughs. What about the pure torture of isolation?" Each example of torture made her walls break. She wanted to disappear. "...Can I leave now? I don't wanna be here.." she looked to the window wanting to leave really bad.

Gabriel watched as it unfolded and was about to take her out of the room but someone stopped him. "Sir you can't go in their. We are getting information now this is good!!" "Not for her you sicko!! She's obviously upset and she needs to leave!" "Just watch-" "WATCH?! YOU EXPECT ME TO WATCH AS SHE SUFFERS?!?!" "Just wait." The officer locked the door.

"Oh Nathalie if I had free reign I would do so much more... But the thing is body fluids can be traced back to someone so... That's why I didn't do much but oh if I could..." He smirked at her looking her up and down. She gasped and crossed her arms over herself getting what he was implying and it made her feel discusting. He just sat there and laughed. He leaned forward closer to her. "By the way... I wouldn't be lying if I said I hadn't thought about doing that on more then one occasion. Oh and I'm sure you would have loved it" she felt like she was going to throw up. "You pervert!" "Oh you wouldn't be calling me that kitten" He quickly leaned further and grabbed her shirt pulling her close kissing her. She pushed him off and slapped him in the face. "You bitch!!!" She yelled. He lunged at her and she tripped and fell to the ground watching him laugh at her. She felt so dirty and pushed to the wall close by.

A couple officers came in and pulled him away back to his cell while Gabriel ran in and he hugged her tightly stroking her hair while she shook.

"Get off of me..." He looked down. "What did you say?" "Get off of me!!" She pushed him and sat in the corner hiding. "Nathalie i-" "I don't wanna be here! Take me back... Now" he nodded. He tried to help her stand but she pushed him away and limped out of the room. She approached the officer who told her she had to come in and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled his collar. "I hope you have what you needed officer... The way I was treated was like I was the same person as him... No lawyer... No officer in the room. So fuck you!" She hit him in the throat and walked off. Gabriel watched the man fall and chased after her only to find her punching the side of the building cussing and crying.

Gabriel grabbed her hands and just tried to calm her down. "Nathalie" she punched his chest a bit not really hurting him but just upset. She put her head on his chest crying wanting to leave.

"Nathalie shhh I know-" "YOU DONT KNOW!!! YOU COULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS!!! IM ALONE IN THIS!! YOU CANT HELP ME!!! IM BROKEN" "But Nathalie your not alone please stop hitting me..." She stopped hitting him and her legs got all Shakey and that sicky feeling came back. She collapsed onto her knees. Gabriel pulled her close and rubbed her side. "Nathalie your right... I don't know how you feel... But I want to know. I want to help you so please-" "I feel gross... Did you see what he did? He got into my head again..." "I did... And I tried to pull you earlier but they wouldn't let me." "Gabriel d-did you hear what he said he w-would do to m-me?" "Not really he was too quiet." She felt sick thinking about it and looked away. "Nathalie what did he say?" "H-He... He said he was gonna do really bad things to me if it were his choice..." "What kind of bad things?" She got nervous and hugged her body like she was trying to protect herself. "Nathalie?? What did he say to you" "he said that if he had his way with me...he would do d-dirty things to m-me and i-" her voice got caught in her throat and dropped her head. "Gabriel I'm scared..." Gabriel hugged her and patted her head. "Shhh... You'll be ok... He can't get to you. " She was a shakeing mess and could barely look up to him.

Gabriel picked her up and brought her back to the car and buckled her into her seat and put his hand on her cheek looking at her. "Nathalie... You know I wouldn't let him do that to you right?" She nodded a bit and leaned against his hand. "Do I have to come back here?" "No...no you don't have to..." Kissed her forehead lightly. She moved away. "Dont.. not now..." nodded and and he shut the car door.