pictures and places

At the end of every week at 7 at night Gabriel would get a 7 of pictures of Nathalie varying from yelling at the man with his back to the camera. to ways of torture they used on her. then there were some where she was on the ground begging for them to stop or she was passed out.

Either way each hurt him more than anything he could think of and each week she was getting weaker and weaker. He needed to find her. The longer he took the less time they had to find her alive.

He was looking for something, anything to identify the building and he just couldn't bring himself to look at them each time his eyes were drawn to her.

"Damn it!!" He yelled slamming the picture on the desk. Less then a minute later Audrey called. He reluctantly picked it up.

"What is it Audrey I'm busy!"

"Well that's no way to start a conversation!!"

"I'm sorry I'm trying to find my assistant so please stop talki-"

"Gabriel darling theres no need to worry about her! we need to talk about the new line coming up! You haven't talked to me or anything!! You haven't even started!! I need you to have at least five new sketches ready in 2 weeks and I need them finalized by that Monday so you can start putting the together for the show at the end of the month. Ooo and I need you to-"

"AUDREY!!! SHUT UP FOR TWO MINUETS!! IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR STUPID SHOW!! I COULD CARE LESS!! I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON HER GOT IT!?!"

"She's not your wife... You haven't tried nearly as hard to find her!"

he slammed the phone down hanging up. He sat there with a glass of liquor stressing. He looked to the clock. It was 6:30 only another half hour before he would have another reason to be upset.

He opened the drawer and looked through the pictures again he just saw the same old gray walls and the same old dim hanging light. The one thing that always struck him as odd were the pictures were all in black and white. No color. Nothing. He took the initial pictures and forwarded them to his computer trying to enhance the color. It wasn't much.

He saw the ridging in one of the side walls. It was metal. It wasn't wood like what he thought. It was metal like a... a storage container. He could she shadows of something off of one if the corners that couldn't be seen from that angle.

"They have her in a storage container?! And a not very well kept up one at that!!"

He started to think... Where would they have her thats isolated, quiet, and large enough to get a person there with out suspension.

He searched for storage units in Paris nine of them for the discription. He sat back in his chair downing the rest of the glass. he clicked on one of the windows and saw a add for a boat dock discount.

"Ughh... This is so dumb I don't even leave the house why would I need to dock a boat?!"

He thought for a minute... Docks... Could they have her in a cargo container?! He searched for large cargo docks in the area and found one it was about 2 and a half hours away. He got up and ran to the car.

"Damn it she was so close this whole time!!"

He pulled out of the drive way and went into town and just his luck traffic.

"GOD DAMN IT MOVE!" he yelled honking the horn. nooroo came out.

"Master it's ok... Your going to get her back!"

"ITS NOT FINE!! IM ABOUT READY TO JUST DRIVE RIGHT THROUGH THEM!!!"

"Master please calm down" nooroo said trying to calm him. He sighed and rested his head on the steering wheel.

"She's been gone for so long nooroo... She probably has given up that anyone's looking for her..."

"Mr Gabriel I don't think-" Dusuu was cut off by a phone call come in over the car speakers.

"It's Audrey again..." He sighed and answered

"Yes Audrey? What could you possibly need?"

"Gabriel I didn't like the way we ended things but I seriously need you to finish those things I asked of you earlier!" She listed and hear car horns.

"Gabriel where are you?"

"Audrey... I think I know where Nathalie is so if you would please stop callin-"

"Where do you think she is?" Gabriel found it weird she wanted to know.

"The cargo docks"

"Oh... Well get those things done!" She hung up quickly.

Gabriel still couldn't shake that she was wondering where she was... She hated Nathalie.

"Master... What's wrong?" Nooroo asked.

"Alot of things along with his people don't know how to fucking drive!!" He was inching forward bit by bit.

He sighed and knew he couldn't get far. He gave up trying to fight it.