prolouge

the little lion cub giggles as her father chases her through the field with semi tall grass and tackles her to the ground

"that's not fair your faster then me" she pouts and the father laughs "you'll be old enough little one" "i hate when you call me that" the cub mumbles "it might be the last time in a while"

the cub looks at the her father confused "what do you mean dad?" the older lion sighs "walk with me daughter?" the lion nods still confused.they walk a little distance until they finally stop at a street lamp

"what are we doing here father?" "winter is coming my dear and that means it's not safe" "winter? not safe-" "you will learn more once you return" "return? what do you mean return?"

"i need you to leave this place and live with a friend of mine to keep you safe.now we won't see each other for a while but it's what must be done,he will keep watch of you until 4 siblings arrive,the pevensies,when adams flesh and adams bone sits at Cair Paravel in throne,evil times will be over and done.that is the prophecy. you my child,will guide them"

"how can i even guide them when i don't even know myself?" "you know this land better then anyone else i know and you are my most trusted warrior" "i'm not a warrior dad" he chuckles "you don't have to be fighting to be a warrior,you don't need battles,you just need people to fight with you,and you,you have all of narnia to fight with you"

he smiles and i return it "although there are some rules,you cannot visit until they find this land no matter how long it takes,you cannot visit,and do not pressure them into going,for fate will take its own time,and you must stay in your human form at all times understand?"

it was weird seeing her father serious so she knew it was important.she nods "yes father"

"go my child i'll see you soon little one" she turn into her human form and wraps her arms around his mane and hugs him,for this could be the last time in a while,she sends her father a smile which he returns and with her head high,and without looking back because if she does she might cry,she marches into the cabinet.leaving Narnia,leaving her world,

leaving her father.