wars and mighty roars

the two sides met and i slashed soldiers everywhere, killing them one by one,edmund rode by with a cross bow,shooting some soldiers also.

a soldier went to swing and i ducked,dodging it and driving my sword into his chest,moving onto other soldiers,eventually peter gave the signal to the gryphons and they flew past us in the air,as dwarfs shot arrows,but several were killed as the telmarines let out arrows of their own.

my muscles were starting to get sore from so much fighting,and i kept clenching my teeth,trying to push through it.

finally peter yelled "get back to the how!" we all started running back but the catapults got there first,destroying the how and killing a few narnians inside,because they didn't stop running

"brace yourself!" susan yelled and a tree fell,knocking her over,trumpkin caught her hand before she could fall all the way down,so it left her dangling there

"susan!" yelled as trumpkin's hand slipped but she safely landed on a grassy rock ledge.

"we cant always run" i tell them,peter looked at me,nodding,and running back into battle,us following.

at this point i didnt care how much my muscles ached and screamed for me to stop because i never will,even if it means fighting till my last breathe because i'm doing it for narnia,but most importantly,i'm doing it for myself.

we all watched as more soldiers entered the battle scene, i watched as caspian fell in the ditch and glozelle went to kill him but hesitated,and then,just like a miracle,i heard a faint lions roar enter my ears and i felt a pulse of energy go through me.

i gasp,and susan,peter,and ed turned to me and i smirked "about time" i took a deep breathe before letting out a huge roar.

i felt it reverberate through the entire battle field and then felt the ground rumbled below me,then suddenly trees and roots started coming from all over the ground and forest

"always have to have your magical roar"edmund shook his head with a smile and i grinned as the soldiers started retreating.

i saw the ground erode and the trees destroyed the catapults and we all cheer "for aslan! and for kira!" i looked at peter in shock but he just smiled "for aslan and kira!" the narnians repeated as we went after them,chasing them all the way to the river.

but they stopped,seeing lucy standing there as she pulled out her dagger and sure enough my father walked out,we grinned at each other before sopespian yelled "charge!"

father let out a roar as it vibrated throughout the water,slowly but surely it rose up,creating a god out of water,it looked at my father as he nodded,then looked at me,as i nodded also,before he destroyed the entire bridge.

the telmarines were forced to surrender and gave us their weapons,we all crossed the river and i ran up to my dad,engulfing him in a huge hug as he chuckles like he always does when i do.

"father you've grown!" i say backing away from him,walking towards caspian and the pevensies

"i grow as you grow little one" god i've missed his voice. before we all bowed "rise kings and queens of narnia" we all stand but caspian stays kneeling "all of you" caspian looks at my father "i do not think i am ready" he spoke "its for that very reason,i know you are"

caspian looked at me as i nodded before he stood up, we heard bagpipes playing and we turn around to see mice carrying reepicheep on a little cot,lucy ran up to him and gave him a drop of her cordial,and he gasped

"oh! thank you your majesty... oh! hail aslan! it is a great honor to be in-" he fell over and noticed his tail was gone 'i know the feeling,i still do'

"i'm completely out of countenance i must crave your indulgence for appearing in this unseemly fashion" he turns to lucy "uh,perhaps a drop more?" he asks and she frowned sadly "i dont think it does that" "you could have a go" my father chuckles

"it becomes you well small one" "all the same great king,i regret that i must withdraw for a tail is the honor and glory of a mouse"

"perhaps you think too much of your honor,friend" "w-well it's not just the honor,its also great for balance,a-and climbing and grabbing things..."

my father smiled at me in amusement "if we may please,your high majesty,we will not bear the shame of wearing an honor denied to our chief" a mouse spoke as he and others held up their tails and my father laughs

not for the sake of your dignity,but for hr love of your people" we watched as reep's tail grew back "look! thank you my liege,i will treasure it always! from this day forward, it will serve as a great reminder of my huge humility"

we all chuckle and i grinned,turning into my lion form and showing him my tail,giving him my puppy-well lion eyes,and added a small whimper,as he shakes his head with a smile before blowing on me,i felt a tingle in my tail and saw it grew back.

i grinned and jumped around,going to say thank you but all that came out was a small roar "

i thinks its about time we fix that" father said "what do you mean?" i asked i asked i gasped then spun around

"lucy i can talk!" i licked her hand and she giggled "now,where is this dear little friend you've told me so much about?" father asked,turning to lucy and i turned back,looking at susan and we both grinned,trumpkin walked over and bowed before my father roared and trumpkin jumped a little

"do you see him now?" me and lucy ask with smirks.