celebrating

it was later in the day when i walked out our tent and saw two figures upon a hill,my father,and edmund. i smiled and jogged into peters tent

"peter" i call out "over here" he said from the bed "some one has returned" i grin and he gave me a curious look "who?" my grin got wider "come and see for yourself"

quickly,he got up and followed me where we saw my father and edmund still talking upon the hill,lucy and susan cam from behind us and lucy gasped "edmund!"

peter grabs lucy before she could go anywhere and they both turned to us before walking down

"what's done is done.there is no need to speak to edmund about what is past" and with that my father walks away

"hello" he says and lucy ran up to him and gave him a hug,after lucy was susan,and surprising myself,and him i gave him one too which he returned

"are you alright?" i ask "i'm a little tired" "get some sleep" peter tells him and he nods walking away,i nudge peter and give him a look,he sighs and turns to him "and edmund,try not to wonder off" i smile.

~~~~~

it was later in the evening when my father decided to have a little celebration,because of the pevensie's and my return.

there were torches lit,and logs to sit on,while everyone was dancing and having fun "do you know any narnia dances?" lucy asked me "i don't,but if i did i certianly don't remeber" i laugh.

"why don't you go make flower crowns with all the other fawns?" i ask her "but i'm not sure how to make them" "well i'm sure they would be more then delighted to help you lu" i smile and she runs off.

"why aren't you dancing kira?" susan asked me "i haven't been in narnia long,and i'm sure i look like a one-legged penguin" i joke and we all chuckle

"your majesty" i hear a tiny voice say and i look over to my side to see a little faun,holding a flute in her hands,my flute.

"could you play your old flute for us?" she asked sheepishly "i'm not sure,i might be a bit rusty" lucy walks over "i'm sure you're just fine" "come on kira" peter encourages,at this point the music stopped and everyone's looking at me

"i...i guess i could give it a shot" i shrug and they cheer.i grab the flute and take a deep breathe and close my eyes before playing the song

i open my and see everyone staring at me silently before breaking into applause,i felt my cheeks flush and i buried my head into peters shoulder.

my head slightly shaking from the laugh that emitted from his chest.

"oh,that was was wonderful kira" susan tells me "i can't believe i remember that tune" i say surprised "that because you have narnia in you" my fathers voice spoke from behind us.

"your music and your dancing" "have you met me? i can't dance" i tell him but he only smiles "give it a try little one" i sigh but stand up "you can't always get me by that nickname" i mumble and he chuckles.