Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

    As Ben, Bruce, and Diana make their way through Metropolis streets, the billionaire and princess take their time to think about their new ally and friend Ben. Bruce thinks about how strong and dangerous he is and what his powers might have on the world while Diana thinks about his state of mind. She wanted to ease the pain off of him, while also learning more about him.

   "Ben?" The princess asks. The teen looks up with a neutral face.

    "Yea?" He asks

    "I was wondering if you could tell me more about your powers?" She glances at Bruce. "It might help us work together better."

    Ben shrugged, he didn't see anything wrong with telling them. It wasn't like he planned on being a hero anymore but he will if he has to. "Super speed, strength, fire, flight, regeneration, invulnerability, elemental, it's more like what powers I don't have."

     Both of the older hero's were shocked. If what Ben said was true, then he was more powerful then the Justice League. Ben looked up at Bruce.

    "So are you the only one with powers?" Ben asked curiously. Most of the hero's he's seen had super strength and speed, he'll two of them were aliens.

    Bruce nodded. "Is that unusual for you?"

    "No not really, most of the time the ultimatrix times out or doesn't work for some reason or another so about half of my wins was I figured things out or just dumb luck." Ben answered honestly

    Bruce was a little impressed. Not many people could admit that they won powerless or just dumb luck. "So what is this ultimatrix you mentioned?" Bruce asked wanting to know more.

    "It's this watch on my wrist. When I was 10 on summer vacation a meteor hit ground and when I got close to it, the watch attached to me. It allows me to transform into different kinds of aliens." Ben explained

    "If you've been doing this since you were 10, how come we've never heard of you?" Diana asked

  "Probably because I'm from another universe." Ben said

    Both Bruce and Diana froze, they surely wasn't expecting that.

    Ben continued, "we're I'm from there's no Justice League, no thangariens, or Metropolis or Gotham or anything. So this is all new to me and it's not my first time being in another universe."

    Bruce nodded. He gestured to Diana to keep moving. They would discuss what to do with Ben later if they survive this invasion. "So what about Ship? Does he have any powers?" Diana asked curious about the pet.

    Ben petted Ship. "Yea, he can merge with technology and make them better then the original design and control technology, I think he can also fly and use telekinesis but I'm not sure."

    They were shocked once again, at what the pet could do. They both seem so strong.

Gotham City: Wayne Manor

    They were the first to arrive to the manor. Ben was shocked and impressed at how huge and beautiful Bruce's house was. He hoped his house is as big and beautiful as Bruce's. Bruce introduced Ben to his butler Alfred. Alfred offered them food and drinks which Ben gratefully accepted, he hasn't eaten in a couple of hours and he was hungry.