Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

"So shall we try this again? Hand over the money." A new voice says replacing Ben's original voice

Instead of Ben standing there, the three robbers see a blue furred monkey with four eyes. There car also becomes black and green, and now has a mouth with teeth and eyes. The three robbers tried to run away, but they didn't get far. SpiderMonkey shoots out webbing on their feet, making them stay in place. One of the guys, who might be the leader tried to shoot at SpiderMonkey.

SpiderMonkey dodged the bullets, running at him. Ship drives up to the two robbers and hit them with one of the tires knocking them out. SpiderMonkey hit the leader of the robbers. He uses his webbing as a rope and ties them to a lamppost, ready to be taken in by the police.

SpiderMonkey slaps the ultimatrix on his chest and turns back into his human form. Ship comes out of the car he merged with and goes back into being a puppy. Ben picks up Ship and gets back on his hoverboard before the reporters and people can talk to him. It's not that he doesn't want to talk to them it's just he doesn't know what to say.

Yes, here everyone loves and thanks the hero's but he's used to people hating them and saying he's a menace. His thoughts go straight to Will Harangue. He was a news caster who said Ben is a menace and brings destruction everywhere he goes.

Ben flies around, holding on to Ship. Batman contacts Ben again. 'Omni-X come back to the Watchtower.'

Ben flies down back to the alleyway, he came from and went to the zeta-tubes. 'Recognized Omni-X B-09'

Ben gets transported back to the Watchtower and was greeted by Batman and Superman.

"Hello Omni-X." Superman says

"Omni-X." Batman greeted

"Hey Superman, Batman." Omni-X said

Batman and Superman walk towards the conference room with Omni-X and Ship following behind. They walk in and is greeted by the other hero's.

"Nice job on the bank robbery Omni-X." Black Canary says

"Thanks." Omni-X said

"Yeah, nice job but maybe next time don't run away from the news reporters and the people." Flash gave Omni-X advice

Omni-X chuckles embarrassedly. "Yeah, sorry in my world, the only news caster we had would always hate on me and call me a menace to the world and would try and turn the public on me so I guess I kinda freak out when I see news caster because I don't want that to happen again."

"Man that's tuff, but don't worry everyone will love you." Aquaman said

   "Mhm!" Captain Marvel said

   "It's getting late, you should head home Omni-X."  Green Lantern said.

   "Ugh fine." Omni-X said

    He picked up Ship, and his hoverboard and headed out of the conference room. He went into the teleport room. He typed in his location, and went through the zeta-tubes. He then is transported into the alleyway he started in. He hops onto his hoverboard and flys up in the sky so no one can see him. He sneaks inside his house through the back and heads into his basement.