Chapter 38

(A/N: I kinda forgot some of the plot of my story so sorry about that, I tried my best and some of the characters personalities might be wrong, again sorry about that. I haven't seen the show in such a long time, also it's kinda rushed so sorry if it sounds confusing and doesn't make sense)

Outside of the simulation

"What's taking Manhunter so long. He should've already had them woken up." Batman complained.

"This wouldn't have happened, if you would've just sent me in." Ben whispered to himself.

"Ben..." Batman growled.

Ben put up his hands in a fake karate form, as if someone was going to attack him.

Superman appeared on the screen, calling out Ben's hero name. "Omni-X two mysterious zombie like creatures have attacked the prison, and rescuing Morningstar, Reiny, and The Knights." He informed.

Superman's video went to a smaller form, showing a video from a news station.

A girl with long ginger hair, with a white shirt and a blue vest on top, along with a grey pencils skirt was flying in the air. Her face looked as if it was a dried raisin. There was little life in her. She was floating in the air, with her eyes a hot pink color and a hot pink aura around her.

Next to her was a tall man, wearing a off beige long sleeved shirt with a black t-shirt over it. He wore blue jeans that were slightly big on him. His face was just as dried as the girl's.

"Do you have any information on the two of them?" Superman asked.

Ben could tell exactly who the two of them but was too upset to speak. Anger filled his mind and body. He know understand why Michal kept asking him about Gwen.

This was his plan, all along.

Ben quickly transformed into JetRay, flying off with no word to either hero.

Batman turned to Superman who looked slightly worried and confused.

"You stay with the side-I mean kids, I'll go after Ben." Superman said.

Batman just nodded his head in understanding. Turning his attention back to Manhunter and the young hero's.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Days before Michal and the others turned themselves in:

Laying on a table were the dead bodies of Gwen and Kevin.

"Explain your plan to us. We're supposed to be equal partners not just some lackey." Chadwick complained.

"Alright. Alright. I figured since I can take people's life force away, why not give them just enough to where there alive but also still dead." Michal Morningstar explained.

"Your turning them into zombies?" Chadwick summed it up.

"In a way. But because Ben was so close to the two of them, he wouldn't be able to fight them or kill them. With them under my control, not only will Gwen be mine but Ben will surrender to me!" Michal finished explaining.

Michal grabbed the two of their wrists into his hands. Releasing some of his life force, he channeled it into their bodies. Michal screamed in pain, as he lost some of his life force.

Michal fell to his knees, hitting the cold hard ground. Looking up he could see the aliens almost finishing up the portal to other worlds.

He laughed, just the thought of Ben begging on his feet not to hurt his dear friends make him happy.

"Now we just need to turn ourselves in." Michal said, lifting himself up.

"You want us to do what?" Reiny questioned.