Chapter 41

Ben slammed on his omnimatrix and turned into Hummongasor. He went to stomp on him but he put his hands up and just barely withhold the heavy alien.

Ben kept putting force into his foot, trying to at least knock him out.

Megan and Rook were having a hard time against there two enemies.

Once Kaldur finished up knocking down the Dnaliens, he rushed to Megan's side. He didn't have much water nearby him so he wasn't as powerful as he could be, which upsets the leader.

Kevin kept turning into different kinds of materials but Rook still held his ground. He threw punches and kicks at the dead hero.

Gwen's telekinesis was far more powerful then Megan's but it didn't stop her from helping Ben. She wasn't going to let him hurt someone that was close to him.

They all kept going.

Michal's jumped away from the newly formed crater due to the stomp of Hummugasour. When Michal jumped away, he became closer to some of the forever knights. He knew that he was at his limit and needed to absorb more life force.

He grabbed onto a random forever knights wrist. A golden light with sparkles surround Michal's hand and the poor random knight. His life force was forcibly taken away, he became like a zombie.

Ben swiftly changed into ghostface, using his possession power to take over Michal's body.

M'gann crashed into the wall from one of Gwen's energy blasts, following her was Kaldur who landed on M'gann. Gwen looked over and noticed a large machine inside the vicinity. She shot a blast at the machine that exploded creating a fire.

The fire was close enough for the two young hero's who were weak to the heat. Panting from exhaustion and the heat, they stood up with shaky legs. They ignored the pain, not wanting to let Ben down.

Rook who was also helping the two young justice leagues help take down Gwen, noticed Reiny finishing the finial touches on the unknown construction.

Manny was getting distracted by Kevin who was half iron and half concrete. Helen was helping the rest of the hero's taking on the Dnaliens and the weak fprever knights. Connor had the upper hand on the fight with Chadwick.

Connor was able to take control of the tech that they were using, leaving them somewhat weak. They could only use some form of a fighting style. Chadwick was fighting Connor with his hands and feet but Connor was using the tech he had stolen.

Arrows were flying everywhere due to Artemis. More smoke surrounded the building from Robin's smoke bomb's and the fire.

M'gann and Kaldur were on their knees, unable to stand. Rook wanted to run over to Reiny but thought it would be fine since the fire was spreading making him weak like the two hero's.

Rook turned his attention to Gwen. He knew he stood no chance in beating her but he needed to keep her busy so she won't disturb Ben and Michal.

Reiny was finishing up his side of the plan between the three of them. He started to become sluggish the more the fire spreads.

The heat was starting to get to him. He fell over, his hand presses down the small red lever.

When the lever had been pulled, a portal opened up. Ben noticed the portal opening. His heart beater faster feeling a certain nostalgic at the portal. It gave off the same color and aura as the portal that brought him to this world.

Ben who was still possessing Michal's body became distracted which allowed Michal to take control of his body. Ben was pushed out of his body.

He tried to fight back but noticed most of his friends becoming exhausted and in pain.

Ben returned into his human form, sacrificing his friends over beating Michal. Michal had become even weaker and didn't have time to absorb mana from anyone.

As Ben rushed over to M'gann and Kaldur who were on the floor, Michal limped through the portal sending him to some unknown world. A bright light flashed, blinding them temporarily.

Chadwick had followed Michal through the portal. Another bright light flashed on their eyes.

Reiny rushed over to catch up with the other two villains but was stopped by Artemis who shot an arrow at him. Kid Flash and Helen both zoomed over to the lever to turn it off.

Kid Flash put his hands in the air. "Go ahead beautiful." He attempted to flirt with her.

Helen ignored his antics and pulled the lever off, turning it off.

Gwen and Kevin's body were laying on the floor, they were no longer in control by Michal. Their lifeless bodies laid on the hard cement.

Ben dragged M'gann and Kaldur out of the building. Kevin who was exhausted and cuts on his body and clothes rushed over to M'gann.

"M'gann!" He yelled.

He carried her, taking less weight off of Ben. The young hero's crashed onto the floor, panting. Rook and Manny dragged Reiny out of the building along with Gwen and Kevin's body.

The adults of the Justice League came flying in, when they saw the building on fire. Each one of them had a stern angry face.

The main hero's ran up to their apprentices. Batman glares at Ben. "We need to have a talk." Was all he said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The young hero's were in the medbay, laying down on the beds, waiting for their injuries to heal.

Ben's teammates were up in the Watchtower medbay. Azmuth watched over them.

"Is Ben going to be okay?" Helen asked, worried for him.

"I'm sure he will, there upset with him because he put the young hero's at risk and refused to have them." Azmuth explained to them.

"This fight has nothing to do with this so called 'Justice League'. They had no idea with what they were dealing with." Room said, keeping a stern look on his face.

"Rook is right, we have been fighting these guys for years, and the only ones who had an idea on how to stop them from teleporting." Manny agreed with Rook.

Azmuth disagreed. "Actually weeks ago, they had found where the three of them were organizing the portal, they just needed to get Ben on board but they were waiting until they got more information and the perfect plan." He explained to them.

"Why didn't they tell Ben, things would've gone so much more smoother!" Helen yelled, sitting up quickly.

"Supposedly they were waiting for him to be mentally okay and we're distracted by their own villains." Azmuth said.

"They act like their the good guys but to me their seems to be a lot of flaws with how they run this place." Rook spoke.

"You act like the Plumbers don't have their flaws either. One of the main differences from us and the Justice league is that we all know each other personally, we're all friends. They only see each other has partners, co-workers." Connor spoke after being somewhat silent.

"We'll have to talk with Ben and bring him with us back to our home.." Helen said.

They're was an uneasy silence in the air. They knew that Ben cares for this world after living here for about a year now. They were unsure if Ben would leave his newfound family to continue the fight with Michal and Chadwick.

A/N: this most likely doesn't make sense but idc, I can barely remember the plot I wrote and can't find the right information but hopefully you'll guys will somewhat understand the chapter. 👍 sorry it's also mainly fighting and no conversation, I couldn't really think of anything since I haven't slept in awhile 🦕

1290 words