8- Nini

The morning came. And i'm in Rickys bed. He's still asleep so i have a pretty good chance to get outta here. I felt weird staying at Rickys house, so i was staying at Ellas for a while, until zac wants me back. But i'm deciding to go back home myself. I miss Zac and i wanna talk things out.

But i quietly rolled out of Rickys bed and grabbed my clothes. I took off Rickys shirt and placed it on the floor, only to look up and find Ricky awake, staring at me,

"Erm, Ricky?"

There's no response,

"Ricky Bowen!" I yelled

He snapped outta his trance,

"Oh sorry! I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"It doesn't matter. But why are you standing there with your underwear on?

Is this guy for real.

"I was getting changed into my clothes. Imagine if your dad came in and saw me in your bed with your shirt on. What is he gonna think!"

"Relax! He won't say anything. I used to bring Nini up here all the time."

Here we go. He's talking about Nini again.

"That's all you ever talk about!"

"Excuse me?"

"It's always Nini this and Nini that. Why can't you talk about something different for once."

"Woah! I don't talk about Nini."

"You do. You clearly still like her. The feelings aren't gonna go away and i get that. So i'm gonna help you get back with her."

"That's bullshit Alecea. I don't like her anymore. And even if i did, how would you help me?"

"Easy. I'll tell miss Jenn i have a family issue and i won't be at rehearsals for a few weeks."

"How's that gonna help?"

"Guess who's Gabriella understudy? Nini! You can build your bond back up."

"But i kissed you Alecea. I like YOU! Can't you see that!!"

"So why talk about Nini then. Ask yourself that."

I put on my clothes and walked out. I'm going back home to Zac.

I open my door and see Zac sat down. I run to him and give him the biggest hug i've ever gave anyone before,

"Hey you okay?" He said

"No. You were right. And i was a bitch to you. I'm so so sorry Zac. I don't hate you. I love you so much!"

"It's okay. I love you too."

"Talk to me Lee. Tell me what happened."

"Well, i was really starting to like him. But obviously he couldn't keep his mouth shut about Nini. Whenever we were together that's all that he spoke about. Nini. Nini fucking Salazar Roberts. I really thought he liked me. He was saying he kissed me because he liked me but"

"HOLD ON! You two kissed!!"

"Yes. Why!"

"It's just, i wouldn't expect that from you."

"Well it happened. But it was a mistake."

I started crying and ran upstairs. I just wanted to be on my own at that point. I had too many thoughts going through my head.

I look at my phone and see messages from Ricky.

Wait WHAT! He loves me....

𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾
Hai guys!! I wanted to make this chapter short to build more suspense but this story is nearly at 1K reads to thank you guys sm <3