5. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲

"Erm... Hi" Ricky said.

There was utter silence, quite a awkward atmosphere if you ask me.

"Why the fuck are you climbing in my sisters room' Zac asked."

"Can i just say it's a pleasure to meet you." Ricky said trying to change the subject.

"Ricky, just answer the question." I said.

"Yes, please do." Zac insisted.

"Okay. I came in to talk to Alecea. Something happened during auditions and i just wanted to clear the air."

"What happened Alecea?"

"Nothing. I just wasn't at my best."

"Lee, you have to tell your brother how your feeling. He's the person your closest to right now." Ricky said to me.

Maybe Ricky was right. Maybe Zac was the only person who could help get me back on my feet. There's no point of me just hiding it and keeping it bottled inside for even longer than i already have.

"Your right Ricky." I said

"Well, i best be going then.." Ricky said as he was climbing out the window.

"Ricky go out the front door." I said while laughing.

So Ricky headed out the door back to his own house while i spoke to Zac,

"Alecea, tell me how your feeling."

"I just feel like, with everything going on right now, the show, still getting used to mom and dad leaving, and also Ricky, i've got this huge weight on my shoulders. I don't know what i want, i don't even know if i want to do the show anymore."

"You can't just quit the show, your the lead role Lee. People are counting on you."

"I know and i don't want to let them down. It's just, well.... i don't know what."

"Is it about Ricky?" Zac asked

Why would it be about Ricky. I mean, i can't get that kiss out of my head but i can't tell Zac that.

"What do you mean 'Is it about Ricky' ?"

"It's clear."

"Is it really that clear?"

"Yes."

Then Zac came out with the most hurtful thing he's ever said to me,

"Stay away from him."

"Zac.."

"No. I want you to stay away from that boy. He's bad news i'm telling you."

"Your chatting shit. He's one of the most kindest, sweetest and gorgeous boys i've ever met. I can't just stay away from him."

"You can. And i'll make sure of it."

Zac walked out.

My next action was unthought. My blood was just boiling.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed from my room. Then Zac opened my door again.

"What."

"You heard what i said."

When he turned at last to face me there was no trace of tears, not in his eyes or in track marks on his reddening face. His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard. In that moment I knew he was already hurt by my words. Once more I was the enemy. These swings from most loved to most hated would be the end of me. His states had no greyscale, only the polar extremes existed. I drew in a deep breath, the burning hard stare would last only as long as it took him to think of the most brutally cutting thing he could tear me down with. And after that I could kiss anything breakable goodbye.

"Get out." He screamed at me.

"What?" I said with tears pouring down my face.

"Get out my house and don't come back until you've thought about what you've just said. After Everything i do for you, this is how your repay me."

He slammed my door shut and i just began packing my bags. As I cried my bottom lip quivered, the same as a baby pushed past endurance. My eyes were now glacier blue under the sheen of water, constant, yet allowing the tears to flow without pause. In that moment, in seeing my own reflection i finally  understood the depth of pain that had been sitting below my skin. How i'm hurting and pushing everyone away from me in a matter of seconds. But that didn't matter now. All that mattered was Ricky. I needed Ricky at that moment. He always knows how to calm me down, so i decided to call him,

1 rings...
2 rings...
3 rings...

"Hello?"

"Hey Ricky look. Can i stay at yours for a while. I have nowhere else to go and besides i only know where your house is."

"Is everything okay?"

"No. But i'll tell you if i stay at yours. So can i?"

"Yeah why not."

"Okay, i'll be there in 2."

I hung up the phone and packed up the rest of my things before heading to Ricky Bowen's house for a sleepover, a long sleepover.

🅐🅤🅣🅗🅞🅡 🅝🅞🅣🅔
Hi guys, i've decided to do an extra chapter about the situation in Aleceas bedroom. Next chapter should be the rehearsals coz that needs to happen lols. But anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and ilysm guys 🤍

- Lexy xo