𝟞. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕤

So, i'm packing my stuff and i'm heading to Ricky's house. A ton of thoughts are running through my head right now. I don't know what to think, or do. But whats important is that i get my head straight.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

So i pulled up to Ricky's house. I was a little nervous actually, but iv'e told him everything so why should i be? I rang the doorbell and withing 3 seconds Ricky answered the door. He pulled me into his arms and wiped the tears off my puffy face,

"Come in. I've set everything up for you." He said.

"Thanks for letting me stay Ricky. It got pretty tense after you left and Zac kicked me out. Its just not a healthy environment for me right now."

"Your welcome anytime. My dad doesn't know yet but i'm sure he wont mind. Besides, we need to run lines."

"Oh shit. The rehearsals are tomorrow.How could i forget."

I hadn't rehearsed at all since the cast list was up. I think i was just a little overwhelmed.

"You just have a lot of shit your going through right now." Ricky said to me.

"You know Ricky, i've only known you for like what 3 weeks now, and your the only person that has actually cared about me. That means a lot."

"Ill always care about you Lee. Your an important person in my life right now."

My eyes began to water. Hearing that from Ricky meant so much to me. He is the only person i think about, i cant stop.

I just smiled. Just hearing him say he cared about me just hit me real hard.

"I am?" I sniffled.

Ricky didn't say anything. He just leant in closer to me. I leaned closer to him too, i rested my palm on his cheek vice versa. Our lips were about to touch when Rickys dad walked in,

"Ricky im back." His dad said.

We returned to our original position.

"Hey dad. This is Alecea. I was wondering if she could stay a while. Thing at home are really tense for her."

"Of course." Mike said.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Mr Bowen. I promise i wont be a fuss." i giggled.

"Call me Mike. Nice to meet you too Alecea." Mike said as he shook my hand.

Rickys dad was so nice, like the father ive always wanted actually. When my dad died i felt like there was nothing left for me here, but just meeting Rickys dad reminded me of how happy my own father was. When i look at Mike i reminisce of my father.

"Well dad, Alecea and I have to rehearse." Ricky said.

"Oh are you in the production too Alecea?"

"Yeah. I play Gabriella."

"Thats good! Well i will leave you guys too it." Mike said as he walked up the stairs. And Ricky and i just rehearsed.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Its Monday. And today is the rehearsals. This is like the first proper like rehearsal besides the read through we had.

I got dressed into a cute jumper with denim shorts and my black converse. Ricky was already dressed downstairs,

"Hey you ready to go?" Ricky said.

"Yeah. I am now."

So we headed to my car and drove to school. The car journey was actually quite nice. We sang all the songs from High School Musical. Ricky has a really good voice.

So we got to school, went to lessons, had lunch etc and then quickly it was the rehersals.

I strolled up to the auditorium and opened to door to find everyone warming up. I placed my bag down and ran to the stage,

"Okay everyone. Today is the official practical rehearsal. So i want to start with Gabriella and Troys duet, What I've Been Looking For." Miss Jenn announced.

But Ricky wasn't here. He is always late.

"Miss Jenn. Rickys going to be late. He has some trouble at home." Nini said.

He told Nini and not me? He could've messaged me.

"Okay then."

"Ej. Fill in for Ricky and do the duet with Alecea." Miss Jenn said.

Great. I have to do the duet with Ej Caswell.

The music started playing and we both sang the duet, but it was quite awkward with Nini sitting right there,

Iv'e never had someone that knows me like you do

The way you do,

Iv'e never had someone as good for me as you

No one like you,

So lonely before iv'e finally found

What Iv'e been looking for.

"Great work guys. But try to get a little closer."

"He isnt playing Troy. So i dont have to get closer to him Miss Jenn." I said.

Im not going to get closer to him if he wasnt playing Troy. Im going to get closer to the person who's actually playing him, and that would be Ricky. But im worried about him. Is he okay, what's happened with his family. I need to check if he is okay.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

After 2 hours rehearsals was over, but Ricky didnt show up. I need to check up on him, so i drove to his house, hopefully he's there...

🅐🅤🅣🅗🅞🅡 🅝🅞🅣🅔

Hey guys! Im sorry ive not uploaded in a long time. Some thing have happened in my life but im back to writing and editing! Thank you for reading this story ilysm xo

Lexy xo