3. 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

It's the end of the day and only a few minutes until auditions. I spent all of lunch writing the song i have to perform, i even borrowed Rickys guitar.

★ ★ ★
DISCLAIMER - The song Alecea is gonna sing in the auditions is Just the way you are by Bruno mars but pretend she wrote it about Ricky ;)

"So what did you think?" I said to Red

"Did you seriously write that during lunch?" Red said.

"Yeah, i mean i wrote it about someone."

"Ricky?"

Oh shit. He's on to me. I'll just say no.

"Pfttt. What. No!" I said

"Hmm... Sure."

★ ★ ★

It's time to audition. I entered the auditorium and saw everyone there, from freshman to sophomores. I was greeted by Carlos,

"Alecea Hi! Thank you so much for auditioning. Go grab a number and make your way to the stage."

"Thanks for having me!" I said as i walked to the number stand. I picked my lucky number 7. If i wanted Gabriella i needed some luck. I stood center stage next to a blonde girl. She was stretching.

"Oh hi!" The girl said.

"Hi! I was just admiring how stunning you are." i said

"Your sweet. I'm Ella."

"Alecea."

We both shook hands as she arose from the ground.

"Your giving me intense Gabriella vibes"

Ella was the most kindest soul ever.

"I was just gonna say how you were giving me Sharpay vibes too!"

"I am quite fabulous!"

We both laughed. I could tell i've made a friend for life here. We both have so much in common like, we love to act, we are roughly the same height you know all that stuff.

"Okay people, warmups!" Carlos shouted.

"Just dance!"

The Bop To The Top instrumental from the first movie started belting from the speakers. I just felt the music and went along with it. I was killing it if i may say.

"Woohoo! Go numbers 3 and 7!" Miss Jen screamed.

Ella and I were doing high kicks everywhere!

The music finally stopped. I was a wreck, sweat all over. But it was worth it right!

As Ella and i were walking off a girl stopped us,

"Wow, can i like borrow both your high kicks sometime?" She said.

It was Nini. Rickys ex.

"Your the sweetest." Ella said as we all giggled.

"Hi i'm Nini, Junior." She introduced.

"Alecea, Junior. And Ella, Sophmore." I said.

"You'll be great!" Ella embarked.

★ ★ ★

Now everyone's warmup was done it was the actual audition time. The Sharpays went first, then the Taylors, then Ryans, Troy's, Gabriellas and finally Chads. Everyone got given a role.

Miss Jenn and Carlos scanned everyone before giving them a part. They came across me,

"Kelsi?" Miss Jenn said