Block party part 2

Its my grandmas annual block party every body is invited I aint going to lie this particular year I'm not looking forward to it ever since me and east got into it I havent really been the same. I was snapped out of my thoughts by ny grandma calling me.

"Earth to cookie did you hear me child?" She asked.

"I'm sorry grand-mère I didn't what you say?"

"I asked is the potato salad and greens ready yet?" She asked.

"Yes they are sorry grandma I was thinking about something."

"Something or someone?"

"Just-"

She cut me off.

"Listen I know your hurt by him he's hurt that your hurt."

"How do you know?"

"He might have came over the other day looking for you."

"Ugh why can't he just leave me alone!"

"Because thats not what you want that's just your pride talking I don't know why yall just don't talk it out and stop being hard headed." She said shaking her head.

"Grandma as much as I love that man I wouldn't dare let him hurt me the way he did. He not only basically called me a gold digger he down played my character I'm probably one of the best females he's ever been with and he has the nerve to say that i want him for his money? I was with him when damn near was struggling but we made it and both got our money up i never needed anything from in grandma so for him to say that it hurts." I said wiping my tears.

"I know what he said to you hurt like hell baby both of yall was coming from a very hurt place y'all never really talked about your issues yall just hopped right back in you cant be getting your sea legs wet unless you ready to dive.".

"But grandma he also slept with my enemy I can't forgive that."

"Honey if she anything like he describes trust me hes going through enough torture as it is karma bit him in the ass on that one so now the better question is what do you wanna do about it?"

"I dont know."

"Well while you ponder that thought you go upstairs and get dressed."

I nodded and started heading upstairs. I started thinking of what my grandma said maybe she is right maybe we did jump back into this to fast but its like I'm drawn to him in a way and nobody understands the bond that we have I just shook my head at the thought and went to the shower. As I was coming out i seen east sitting on my bed.

"Why are you in here?" I said trying to get dressed

"Look I just came in here because grandma wanted me to get something out of here and when I tried to open the door it wouldn't open."