Alex got issues

(Okay so let me explain why alex has so obsession with cookie because I'm getting asked that alot. They all grew up together alex was that one kid that people use to pick on alot especially east and black they use to fuck him up and the only one that use to help him out was cookie in that instance he fell in love with her. They would walk to school together go out on friend dates and everything but one day he went out the state with his parents for the summer he never got a chance to tell cookie he loved her when he did return she told him she was with east and ever since then he had a vendetta against him so one night cookie and east got into a huge fight before she went to college so she went to a party and alex was there they was drinking smoking and all that he tried to kiss jazz but she moved away from him rejecting him which pissed him off so bad he put a date rape drug in her system enough to knock out a horse and thats where the obsession began.)

Daves pov
Me black Leslie and cookie was all having a game night after that shit that went down with Leslie and black shit needed to be calm for a second.

"Uno! I win!" Cookie shouted.

Well all through our cards down.

"Man your ass be cheating bitch." Leslie said.

"Yeah how you win 7x in a row?"

"Because the uno champ is here so whats really good!" She said.

"I told yall not to play with her cheating ass." Black said.

"Y'all some haters now come on so I can spank yall asses in sorry." She said.

"Oh yeah now that's my game right there." Black said.

"Hell it should be you say it enough." Leslie said laughing.

Me leslie and east started busting ul laughing.

"Yall niggas aint funny bro." He said mushing leslie head.

"But its true though."

"Nigga shut yo bitch ass up you supposed to be on my side you my damn cousin!" He said.

"Yeah but I'm his wife though." Cookie said.

"She got you there patna."

"Man whatever lets go to the club." He said.

"Man we came here to relax."

"Whats more relaxing than a club?"

"Yeah thats true but I can't go I'm pregnant remember?" Leslie said.

"Well lets go explore hell anything."

"Yeah lets do that." Cookie said.

"Good lets get dressed." He said.

We nodded and started getting ready.

"Damn I didnt feel like going ma."

" Why not pooh butt?"She asked.

"Because I'm tired of sharing you I just wanted a night to ourselves I had something planned for us."

She walked towards me in her bra and panties wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh yeah like what?"She asked kissing my neck.

"Baby you better stop before we not leave out this mouthafucka." I said gripping her ass and kissing her breast.

"Aye hurry up and bring yall asses." Black yelled.

"You sure you don't wanna go?" She asked.

I thought about it I could just propose to her the next day.