Jealousy

Jazz pov
After a long weekend with the kids I'm finally back at work i ain't going to lie I was tired as fuck between the kids wanting me to play with them all day and East wanting to have sex all night I'm exhausted.

"Ohhh looks like someone had a good weekend off." Leslie said laughing.

"Girl if only you knew."

"By the way the hips are spreading I'm guessing you had a bomb ass weekend." She said.

"Yeah but bitch I think east been trying to get me pregnant do you know how many morning after pills I had to buy?"

"Im bet he is he done got him so good pussy and forgot how to act." She said.

"Right that part!"

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah a little bit."

"Come on let's go to lunch it's on me today."

"What you treating for lunch? He must really laid that pipe down if you acting like this."

She blushed.

"What I cant buy my best bitch lunch?" She asked.

"Um hmm..hold on let me go clock out."

"Okay hurry up!" She said.

"Bitch dont rush me."

I went to the break room and seen alex standing there this man literally stopped his whole thought process once he seen me.

"Hey cookie crumble how you doing today?" He said with a grin on his face.

Cookie crumble?

"Oh I'm good how about you?"

"Better now did leslie tell you what I said?" He asked.

"Yes and what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"My mother is coming to town and I wanted to know if you would like to have lunch with us?"

"Aw ms.pattie is coming I haven't seen her in years."

"I know shes been in jamaica trying to get her groove back." He said chuckling.

I busted up laughing.

"Well let me think about and I'll let you know soon."

"Okay no problem." He said staring at me.

"Im sorry was there anything else?"

"Oh no no go enjoy your lunch." He said going back to his newspaper.

Awkward.

I nodded and walked out.

"Took you long enough slut." She said.

"Shut the fuck up and lets go."

We walked to her car and got in.

"So guess what?"

"What?" She asked.

"Guess who's coming town?"

"Who tank fine ass?" She asked.

"We going to get you some help because the obsession you have with tank ain't normal."

"Yeah yeah but who's coming?"

"Ms. Pattie."

"Ohh you mean alexis mom the one that used to let us drink and make us hella pies?" She asked.

"The one and only."

"Oh I wanna see her I love that lady." She said.

"Me too."