Understanding

Me and jazz stared at each other for atleast a hour in a half atleast there is a tv in here I really don't know what to say and I dont think she knows either but I do got proof that I never cheated on her.

"Dimples?"

"Hmm.." She said still looking at the tv.

"Are we ever going to talk about this?"

She sighed.

"Whats there to talk about you did what you did theres nothing to talk about."

I shook my head and took the remote out of her hand to shut the tv off.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I'm fuckin tired of this jazz like come on we are not kids this silent treatment aint helping shit. You are going to fucking talk to me."

"East why do I have to fucking talk to I don't got shit to talk about with your stupid ass you cheated not me."

I wiped my hands over my face.

"Babe I didn't cheat on you." I have proof I swear on everything I love I wouldn't do that to you babe just talk to me please that's all I'm asking I know I hurt you but come on think about this babe your to smart for this shit why would I fuck all the women you hate and give them something to talk about jazz I have never cheated on you?"

"Boy that statement alone makes me want to slap you." She said.

"I didn't mean it like that ma I'm just saying-"

"No what your saying is you would have done it anyways ad long as it was not them." She said.

"No what I mean is-"

Man I dont know what I'm saying she got me so nervous I'm talking in circles.

"East I just don't understand why you would do that to me."

"Babe I swear on my life I would never cheat on you! Why would I do that to you huh?"

"I don't know only you can answer that."

"Look babe that night I was drunk and high off my ass as a matter of fact."

I grabbed the remote and switched to the security footage from that night.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Just watch ma."

It shows me at the club drinking and shit and while my cup was down lola slipped something in my drink so when I got home i continued drinking but eventually I blacked out and thats when black and monk put me up stairs and them breaking in the basically date rapped me.

"Oh my god."

"Now do you believe me? Babe I wasnt even conscious when this shit happened."

She just shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe this shit." She said shaking her head pacing back and forth.

"Babe-"

"And what I did to you oh my god how could you still wanna be with-"

I stood up and held her in my arms she was crying hella hard.

"Babe its okay you didn't know if I would have seen that shit I would have thought the same thing."

"I'm so-"

"Uh uh dont you go apologizing to me you are more than forgiven I just know next time to bob weave and duck the next time your ass decides to shoot me or hit me."