so let me tell yall

So let me give yall a little background to who is coming up in this story there's this little bitch named yanna now she was a hood rat and I'm like a snitching ass hood rat that had a problem with jazz because she had east and she was trying to fuck with him way before jazz got in the picture even though they was kids her feelings for east she had him arrest all to bail him out even lied and said it was cookie that put him in jail now at the time east was the top runner for big loc and that night of drop jazz was actually supposed to do that run but instead east and big loc so once she dropped a dime on where it was going down she thought it was jazz that went to jail but its was east loc and devon.

Devon is yanna step brother she couldn't stand his ass so she had the whole thinking he was a dirty rat when in reality he was getting fed information  from her ass she made it seem like loc and east was snitching on him even though they didn't say shit so he ended up cutting a deal but the deal he took only placed him a couple months a head of big locs release date so if he snitched he would have been out.

So in a nut shell its all this hoe fault oh and she's the reason stacks is still alive she was the one who made sure the body was still breathing took his ass to the hospital and kept him laying low now how black and Leslie came into play is that they where honestly just collateral damage..

They wanted to take over from the inside out but east always taking care of his people so there was no way someone would turn on him other than devon and stacks so she recruited them.

Also let's just say there's a reason jazz don't mess with her other grandma but thats another story for another time babe.

So now that you guys are all caught up on whats really tea i will update this book tomorrow yall not going to want to miss this. P

Oh and by the way reason why she knew all this bullshit is because well let's just say niggas pillow talk to much.