Something ain't Right

We set silent in my office for hours trying to figure out what our next move was cookie ass wouldn't stop pacing back and fourth I haven't really slept or ate either we been on the edge Forreal them bitch ass niggas going to get this smoke i know that much. She finally sets down and puts her hands in her hair.

"Cookie talk to me babe."

She looked at me and shook her head.

"I don't really know what to say  babe I mean I ready to really fuck these niggas up honestly why can't we just go over there and bust a cap in they fucking skulls." She said.

"Na we can't do it like that we need a plan."

"Fuck a damn plan they shot our people's in front of our kids I want they fucking heads on a plater and served to they mamas." She said.

I'm telling you cookie is a beast.

"I know but if we can't move that way because that's what these niggas suspect na we going to hit them and we going to hit them hard."

She nodded.

"Okay so what we going to do now?" She asked.

"Well wifey for now you get to sit your ass back and chill out and I'm finna go handle so business."

"Oh no the fuck you not without me you don't." She said.

I chuckled and kissed her lips.

"You can't come with me right now this is something I got to do on my own but ill call you when I'm done."

"But-"

"Jazz im not hearing it the answer is no all I need you to do right now is go check on Leslie and black and make sure they good ok?"

"Okay." She said with her arms folded.

"Alright ill meet you at the hospital when I'm done and try to find out any information you can if see if they remember."

"Alright I love you be safe."

"Love you more."

I gave her a couple of kisses and walked out to head to the car once I was in I started heading towards my destination only one nigga knows how these mark ass niggas move.

3 hours later
San quienten prison

Got my ass sitting in this mouthafucking prison waiting on my big loc to come out he got these mouthafuckas scared shitless around here.

"Lil nigga." He said shouting.

"Big loc. What's good with my nigga?"

We shook hands and he pulled me into a hug.

"Look at my goon whats popping with you boi?" He asked.

"Same old same old but I needed to holla at you about."

He nodded and lit a blunt.

"Nigga you smoking in here?"

"Hell yeah I'm trying to remain calm tell its time for me to come home."

"Oh shit it's going down."

"You already know I'm going to need a big coming home party when its all said and done." He said taking a pull from his blunt.

"I got you its all good."

"Oh yeah hows you and jazz doing?" He asked.

"We good we getting married soon."

Leaving out that part we already are.

"About fucking time your ass proposed remained me to call big momma and let her know I won that bet." He said.