omniscient

8 years later
Daves pov
"King! Kiari! Come on you guys are going to be late for school!" I yelled these kids forever running late.

"Babe why you yelling you woke up aaliyah." Jazz said coming downstairs.

Aaliyah is our 3 month year old daughter she so pretty.

My bad babe your kids taking forever to get ready for school

My bad babe your kids taking forever to get ready for school."

"I know it's every morning it seems like." She said as I took aaliyah out her hands.

"Sup daddy princess." I said kissing her cheeks she smiled she got some deep dimples like cookie.

"Kids come on what yall doing up there?" Cookie asked.

They came downstairs dressed and ready.

"Damn about time what was yall doing?"

"Fortnite dad." King said.

"I was talking to Lucy and Pilar." Kiari said.

We just shook our heads.

"Well come on ill drop yall off at school."

"Are you sure babe I can if you want me to." She said.

"Na its good my mom about to come pick up aaliyah for a couple of hours too so we can finally get some rest."

Between work and the kids we barely get some quiet time and lil mama always waking up at 3 am and up until the kids go to school so this is very needed.

"But babe I don't think she's ready yet." She said.

"She will be fine my momma and daddy been dying to get her."

"I know but its so hard to let her go she's my partner in crime when yall gone." She said kissing her cheeks.

"Cookie she will be back i promise."

"Okay." She said frowning.

"Stop frowning mama ill buy you some coffee."

She smiled.

"Oh now you happy but we got to go yall say bye."

"Bye mama." Kings said.

"Bye mama jazz." Kiari said.

"Bye you guys have fun at yall grandma's house and have a good day at school." She said.

"We will." They said.

"Okay babe ill see you soon be ready I got a couple of things to handle."

"Ok babe be safe." She said.

She gave me a long kiss then pulled away.

"Love you cookie."

"Love you too." She said.

She walked all of us to the door and waved bye to us as we all got in the car never in my dreams did I think I was going to have to be living my dream life with my lady and a dad of 3 shit crazy. As I dropped them off I met up with black im glad all our kids go to school together now we on our way to our restaurant we just opened we got so many business
es going its ridiculous.

"The kids getting so big now." Black said.

"Yeah they is I'm proud of the men we've become."

"From big time drug dealers to real ass bosses in some g shit we doing it."

"Yeah we is but let's bounce i got to go get cookie for or date."

"Same with me i promised Leslie I'd be home soon." He said.

I nodded we got done handling our business now im headed straight home. I hope my cookie got all her presents.

Cookie pov

After daves mom and dad came and grabbed aaliyah I soaked my body in a nice hot bath finally one with peace and quiet after I was done getting dressed I came downstairs to see all my favorite roses he always doing little things to make me happy

After daves mom and dad came and grabbed aaliyah I soaked my body in a nice hot bath finally one with peace and quiet after I was done getting dressed I came downstairs to see all my favorite roses he always doing little things to make me happy. I heard him come to the door and immediately greeted him.

"Hey husband." I said giving him a kiss then pulling away.

"Sup wife i see you like your present and here's your coffee." He said handing it to me.

"Yes thank you so when are we supposed to be leaving?"

"Im not tripping whenever you ready but can you cook me up some breakfast im hungry as fuck." He said.

"Already on the stove."

He smirked.

"What you done cooked up daddy?" He asked.

"Go look."

He looked me up and down then walked in the kitchen.

"Ohhhh were okay I see you this look good as hell." He said.

"I figured we could use a goodmorning breakfast since the kids was running behind besides whens the last time we had a good meal and a side of morning sex on the side."

"I can eat later if thats the case." He said.

"Na let's eat first then you can bang my back out later."

"Do I get to eat something else after that?" He asked licking his lips.

"I don't know you might be a little rusty its been a few months."

"Oh you trying to be funny." He said.

"No sir."

"Uh huh." He said.

After we ate he put it down on me so many times I damn near said fuck anything we was supposed to do. We both slowly drifted off into a deep sleep im so happy to have this man in my life he will ever be the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and our growing family.

The end .....