{31} ~ Team Midoriya and Bakugo ~

Team Midoriya and Sero practical exam ready start ! " A droid announces.

" Let the 2nd to last final begin !"

" You ready to finish this Y/N ?" Sero asked.

" Ready Sero !" You yelled.

You and Sero walk the rocky terrain looking for Midnight.

Clever she's out there somewhere hiding , waiting . You thought.

*Hahaha*

" Sero look out you can't get to close to her." You yell as you shoved him out of the way.

" Nice hustle Y/N , eh ." He says hazily.

* Shimmer *

"Sero !" You yelled as Sero falls into a deep slumber on Midnight's lap.

" This is over you lost Midnight, your scent doesn't work on me." You say smiling.

" Impressive smart girl , you figured it out ." Midnight says taking off her mask.

" Thank you , now if you don't mind I have a final to pass." You say.

You ride your flames and grab Sero out of Midnight's clutches flying out of the escape gate .

" Team Midoriya and Sero have passed the exam. " A voice announces.
~~

" Way to go Y/N I'll try my best to be a hero too, so I don't let our class down. " Deku said as he ran towards his exam.

" Nice one Firefly, now it's my turn to be a hero. Bakugo says confidently ignoring Deku standing behind him.

Bring. Bring. Bring.

You stand in the waiting room with your classmates and watch Deku and Kacchan's match.

" Come on two you were paired based on relationship , so work together and pass !" You thought.

Team Midoriya and Bakugo practical exam ready ? GO!

Deku's POV ~

I have to talk to him were a team we should be discussing this. Communication is the key here. I thought.

" Kacchan . Listen for this exam the teachers the villan and were the heroes so we need a solid plan. Normally I'd suggest that we analyze the villans combat ability and choose to fight them or run away based on that . But in this case the villan is All Might
so we don't need to think about it because combat it out of the question it'd be impossible to beat him in a fight . It's a really bad idea Kacchan ." I started.

" Stop following me !" He yelled.

" All Might is probably waiting for us on this main route we should take another route. " I said.

"I'm not gonna run away from this fight , it'll look better if we blast that smile off his face! " Kacchan yelled.