{13} ~ Midoriya Vs. Shinsou ~

" Oi Y/N let's go find our seats ." Bakugo says with a tint of pink on his cheeks .

" Save me a seat Bakugo I wanna wish Izu luck before his match ." You say smiling .

" Tch. Later dumbass."  Bakugo sighs placing his hands in his pockets and walks away.

~~

"Thank you cementose. Hey sports fans are you ready? Best of all the action
you've all ready witnessed its time for the real battles to begin . Can you feel the excitement? Our competitors are on their own now , sometimes heroes have only themselves to rely on heart , skill, strength, wisdom ,courage they'll have to use all these things to rise to the top." Mic annouces.

You head down the hall and see Izu and All Might talking. You approach them quietly not wanted to interrupt .

"Hey sorry I haven't said Hi you've been great you harnessed one for all. " All Might says.

"No Not really. I'm still worried about using it I imagine that egg in the microwave or how it felt to hit that villan but I'm still not in control I feel so unpredictable like I might be ripped apart if I'm not completely focused besides I'm still not fully ready to weild it yet . Even after so much training I can tell my body is weak and it just can't handle your power at one hundred percent." Izu says sadly. 

"Yeah , if we're talking about how much of one for all you'd be able to use at this point I'd say my closest guess would be about 5 percent or so. " All Might says confidently.

"What Only 5 percent wow. okay . I guess I really have only have been getting by because of luck and my friends helping me out ." Izu says defeated.

~Slap~

"All I wanna hear you say is that you'll do your best. Damn it. There's no such thing as luck . Your never gonna become the hero you want to if you believe something like that. " All Might says as he slaps Midoriya.

"Ahhh" Izu reacts from getting slapped by All Might.

~ Sizzle ~

"Listen whenever your scared or nervous about a figh just try to deal with it by smiling . You've made it this far kid even if your worried you must stand tall. Don't forget that I'm counting on you and cheering you on . " All Might's words of wisdom to Midoriya before his match.

" Hey you two ."  You says smiling.

" Young Y/N it's nice to see you again. " All Might says with a thumbs up.

" Y/N what are you doing here?" Izu asks curiously. 

" Likewise sir and I just wanted to wish you luck on your match Izu." You say pulling Izu in a hug.

" Thanks you two I'll see you after my match Y/N." Izu says as he hugs you back .
~

You head back to the stands and join the rest of class 1-A. You head to your seat by  Kirishima ,Mina, and beside Bakugo. You smiled at Bakugo , earning yourself a small smile from him .