{10} ~ Training for the Sports Festival ~

~ The next morning  ~

Class 1-A just survived an attack at the USJ and only three were seriously injured.

UA has given class 1-A two days off so they can recover from the attack and classes will resume in two days time.

" Hey Kiri who do you think is gonna teach  class today ?" You asked.

" Hmm I'm not sure Y/N Mr. Aizawa is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries. " He said.

"  Morning class ." Mr.Aizawa said softly.

" Mr. Aizawa what are you doing here ?" Asui said.

" Good to see you out of the hospital." You said.

" Sir are you gonna be able to teach us with all those bandages on your face ? " Iida asked with a raised hand.

" Settle down everyone let Mr . Aizawa speak." Asui said.

" Now onto more important things, your fight isn't over yet . " Mr.Aizawa said. 

" Our Fight?" Katsuki said.

" Don't tell me ." Izuku said.

" Not more Villains !??" You exclaimed. 

" The UA sports festival is about to begin. " He continued.

" Yes!" The class cheered.

" So soon after the villan attack ?" Jiro said.

" This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA , not something we can cancel because of a few villains . " He continued. 

" That's right this is where UA students get scouted. " Kiri said.

" Yeah ! Most UA graduates apply to big agencies and start off as sidekicks . " Kaminari said.

"That's correct and that's why the festival is so important. So you better not slack off on your training got it. " He finished. 

" Yessir ! "

Class Dismissed

~~
Class 1-A is getting ready to leave but are blocked in by students from other classes.

" Why the heck are you all here ?" Uraraka exclaimed.

" Do you students have some kind of business with our class ? " Iida asked.

" Their scouting out the competition idiots.  We're the class that survived a real villan attack. They want to see us with their own eyes.  At least now you know what a future pro looks like , now move it extras!" Katsuki said stomping through the crowd.

" So this is Class 1-A I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you ? " A boy with purple messy hair said.