{12} ~ The Calvary Battle ~

"Allow me to explain .. The participants will form teams of two or four people as they seem fit . In theory it's basically the same as a regular playground game , but ther is one difference .. Each player has been assigned a point value based on their results from the obstacle course." Midnight started.

You heard Bakugo sighed in front of you, and you rolled your eyes.

He has 0 patience doesn't he?

"Now then , points starts off in increments of five , starting from the bottom.  For example, forty - second place is worth five points and forty - first is worth ten ! And for the first place 10,000,000! Now you've got 15 mintues to build a team I suggest you get started." She finished, now allowing you to pick teams as the timer started.

Your classmates from Class 1-A immediately head for Bakugo and begged to be on his team because of his quirk and results from the obstacle course .

" Wait remind me what you're quirks are again and your names!" Bakugo yelled at his classmates.

" You're kidding we're you're classmates ." Ashido said with a shocked expression .

" Bakugo I was gonna try Todoroki but he already picked a group so hey we should team up ." Kirishima says waving to Bakugo.

" Hey dumb hair. " Bakugo says with a bored face.

" My name is Kirishima and my hair's not that different from yours . Come on you wanna be the rider right? So your gonna need a strong front horse who won't be hurt by your blasts.  That'd be me. " Kirishima says confidently. 

" Hmm I need someone with guts." Bakugo says to Kirishima. 

" My quirk was made for this I got you covered man . Let's go charging into battle together. 10,000,000 bring it. " Kirishima says to Bakugo. 

Bakugo snarls with a creepy smile .

Bakugo's POV ~

  All these damn extras are practically begging to be on my team. I've decided to have Weird hair and Tape arms on my team but we still need one more. And I know exactly who I want on my team .

Your POV ~

I'm not surprised that everyone's crowding around Bakugo , his quirks amazing but he's a total hothead . Meanwhile Izu's probably freaking out right now considering he placed first. He needs me right now , it's decided I'm gonna be on my brother's team for the Calvary Battle .

" Oi Y/N , be on my team !"  Bakugo screams.

" Sorry Bakugo but I'm already on a team ." You say apologetically.

" Huhhhh Who's team ?"  Bakugo says with a annoyed look in his eyes. 

" My brother's later Bakugo. " You exclaim with a huge grin .

~~

Izuku's POV ~

  Just like I expected everyone is sticking to the people in their homeroom class . It's to much of a gamble to partner with someone if you don't know what their  quirk can do. I need to find a team of my own and fast . But everyone's totally avoiding me since I'm worth so much .