{49} ~ Provisional Licenes Exam ~

A/n ~ Thank you everyone She's Mistreated hit 10K today !!! Enjoy a long last one for this week ! :)
~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Class 1-A was perfecting their ultimate moves and showing off their new gear or costume designs.

Y/N created Phoenix Flame-Burn

Katsuki created a new move AP Shot.

Deku created one called OFA Full Cowling Shoot Style .

"Izuku I like the new upgrades and nice kicks." You said with a smile.

"Thanks sis , same to you." He says smiling.

"Sorry for the scare young Bakugo!"All Might yelled to Katsuki standing on rock.

" Tch..You watch yourself All Might!" Katsuki yelled with an explosion.

Control you're temper Explosion Boy...

"That's enough class A class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon, Erasure get you're kids out of our way. " A grumpy Vlad King yelled.

"You're not trying to kick us out early when we have 10 whole moutes left are you?" Mr. Aizawa said.

You didn't hear the rest of their conversation until...

"That's true very few first years in the country try for a provisional licene in other words the test will be made of students ts who trained longer then you and with quirks you don't know about one's that are powerful. The actually content of the exam is a mystery. But you can expect that you are going to have a rough time. Try not to get jinf up about that but keep it in mind." Mr. Aizawa explained.

"Yessir."
~~

In the dorms
~~

Class 1-A was relaxing in the common room after another hard day of training. You are sitting and chatting with the girls.

"Ugh! Why is it so hard?" Mina sighed.

"Well it's not called intensive training for nothing." Jiro said.

"True, but it's strange to think there's only a week left before the exam." Yaoyorozu said.

"How are your moves coming out Tsu, Yaomomo, Y/N?" Hagakure asked.

"Hmmm there's something I really wanna do but my body's just not ready yet I need time to improve my quirk and my general endurance." Yaoyorozu said holding her cheek.

"I've perfected a move that makes me even more frog like than before." Tsu said proudly.

"I'm on fire, with my new upgrades Hatsume gave me , what about you Uraraka?" You said confidently.

"Huh?" She said.

"Uh- Ochako?" Tsu asked poking her arm.