{11} ~ The UA Sports Festival ~

~ Inside the Stadium ~

You and the rest of 1-A walk into the stadium as Mic started the introduction.

"Are You Ready?! This first group are no strangers to the spotlight.  You know them for withstanding a villan attack.  The dazzling students light up the Tv's with solid gold skills. The hero courses Class 1-A! "  Now for the introductory speech . This year's Chief Umpire for the first years is the R - Rated hero Midnight. " Present Mic annouced. 

" Uhhh someone should talk to Miss Midnight about what she's wearing. " Kiri said with a blush.

" Yeah that costume should come with a warning." Kaminari said with a blush.

" Is that really appropriate appreal for a high school game ." Tokoyami said with his arms crossed.

" Silence everyone and for the student pledge we have Katsuki Bakugo." Midnight said.

" He's the first year rep?" The class exclaimed. 

" I guess that hothead did finish first in the entrance tests " You said.

" Only for the hero course exams ."  A student said.

" I just wanna say... I'm gonna win ." Katsuki said in the mic.

" Why would you be so disrespectful you're representing us all ." Iida said with a hand chop.

" Not my fault your all stepping stones to my victory. " Katsuki said pointing his thumb down to the audience. 

" Without further ado it's time for us to get started. This is where you begin feeling the pain the first fateful game of the festival. What could it be Ta-da. " Midnight continued. 

" So it's gonna be an Obstacle Course. " Izuku said.

" As long as you don't leave the course, your free to do whatever your heart desires . Now then take your places contestants. " She finished. 

Three . Two.  One

"Begin ! "  She yelled.

" This is the first obstacle , Apologies. "  Todoroki said using his ice.

" Nice trick Todoroki. " You said flying through the air with your flames.

" I won't let you get away so easily you icy hot bastard. " Katsuki said flying in the air with his explosions. 

" I didn't expect so many people to dodge that especially people from other classes."He said.

" It's those robots from the entrance exam. " The class exclaimed. 

" Ohhh enemies that showed up out of no where, I bet were in for a treat here . A test of strength and cunning it's a robo inferno." Mic yells. 

" They obviously went through alot of trouble but I wish they prepared something more difficult, especially because my dear old dad is watching." Todoroki said using his ice to freeze the robots.