{96} ~ Congratulations Katsu and Sho ~

⚠️ This chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk you've been warned ⚠️

~~💥~~ 💥~~💥~~💥~~

Deku's POV ~

We're continuing our discussion from yesterday's match.

"Shinsou at the very end there you were trying to get me to brawl head on so you could whip out your special combat moves, right? It was crazy how fast you acted to try and stop me with those falling pipes. And you used the binding cloth just like Mr. Aizawa does."I began.

"Honestly in the first match, I thought your team did a great job at putting your quirk front and center. But you're definitely more than that power, Your judgment and moves were on par with ours. Watching you hold your own with our classes was so inspiring.
I'm blowaway!But my quirk didn't help anyone in the match. In fact I put people in danger!"I finished.

"That's a good point."Aizawa said.

"We still have much to analyze from these fights. But I'd say in all probability Shinsou will join the hero course in your second year . Just make sure you don't let him outshine you!"Vlad said.

"Congratulations Shinsou!"You said with a smile.

"T-thanks Y/N."He stuttered with a blush on his face and a hand behind his neck.

"Got it!"The others said in unison.

"Which class will he join?"Kaminari asked.

"A?"Kiri said.

"B?"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu said.

"The particulars will come later. The training critiques are far from over."Vladsaid.

"Hmph It's true that in a tragic twist of fate class B was defeated today. But! We didn't necessarily lose if you look at what we planned ! If I'd have known that Midoriya's quirk was a blank then we could've come up with tactics in response. In other words if we were to fight again right now there's no telling who would win!"Monoma said.

"That's enough outta you! Today's class is already over!"Vlad said.

That's right. He activated Shoda's quirk remotely, which means he had to have touched me. It's hard to believe but Monoma copied OFA in the middle of our battle .

My quirk OFA is a whole lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane of pure force . An unprepared body can't fully inherit it. Your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to.