𝖎𝖎. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER TWO❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 ❞

CHAPTER TWO
❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

      "HELLO EVERYBODY, we're here with our guests for tonight, Robert Pattinson and Ivy Myung."  The blonde haired Brit opened up.  The crowd roared after the announcement of the man to Ivy's right.  "I haven't seen them this excited in ages!"

      The audience cheered again and James rubbed his hands together.  A giant smile plastered on his face as he turned his attention back to his two guests.  "You two don't understand how excited I am for this show."

      Ivy returned a smile his way,  "Thank you so much for having me.  I genuinely cannot comprehend how any of this is real."

      "Let me just say, my wife and I absolutely devoured 'The Sitcom'.  We've gotten to see you rise to fame.  I don't understand how this is your first time as a leading actor.  You are far too talented to be just a side character."

      "I am so lucky to say that every project I have taken on has been filled with the most incredible people, who deserved every ounce of attention.  And I'm glad that my first principle character role is at this point in my life.  It makes you appreciate it more, when you know more about the industry."

      The fidgety man next to her nodded his head,  "See, I agree with you on this one.  It's not that you don't appreciate the opportunities you're given at a young age, it's just you don't fully understand the privilege you have."

      "Exactly.  Because even the smallest role is something to appreciate.  There are so many talented people out there that deserve even the minimal opportunity and are never given opportunity."

      "Speaking of talented individuals, Rob, I'm truly starstruck.  Like am I really here inches away from thee Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson?"

      His pale hands gripped onto the raven colored mug, his eyes widened and a breathy laugh escaped,  "Wow, the full name."

      "I mean I'm a huge fan.  We all either fell in love with you as Cedric Diggory the wizard or Edward Cullen the vampire.  Or you just fell in love with Rob."  James explained and Robert's smile seemed to grow.