𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲'𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲𝘀

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚'𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨 ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚'𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS."  Ivy slid herself off of the cool, leather couch.  A warm blanket tucked under her, since she had worn minimal clothing.  Now in front of her was the coffee table, her plate of dinner sat on said table.

      "Deadly."  Rob cocked an eyebrow once she turned to catch his gaze. 

      "You're telling me that if given the option, you would rather go through Disney's 'It's a Small World' ride every time you sneeze than have to play a character you genuinely like?"

      "Precisely."  The conversation had started as a jab at his infamous character, Edward Cullen but took a slight turn when he mentioned he only chose roles if he could find a trait in the character that he disliked.

      "How can you hate Cedric Diggory?  He's a sweetheart."

      "I just do.  He is the type of guy I would despise in real life." 

      "That's why you didn't see Cursed Child?"  A smirk grew on her face.

      "Ehh, I'm not very attached to the character.  It doesn't feel like my own."

      "Now what character feels like yours?"

      "I don't know.  I mean if they made some strange Twilight musical, I would watch it.  I would be curious as to who was playing Edward, because as much as I dislike the character, I feel like he's my character."

      "You didn't like the Harry Potter experience?"

      "Not really, which as you could guess, shocks everyone when I speak about it."  His hand that rested on the arm of the chair drew up and he cradled the left side of his face in his palm.  "Yes I am grateful for the opportunity, it helped me become more known in the industry, but it took away from a big part of my life.  I was supposed to go to university.  They told me I was only needed for about four months, it ended up being nearly a year."