𝖝𝖑. 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER FORTY❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚 ❞

CHAPTER FORTY
❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IVY HELD UP THE KEYCARD to the panel on top of the door handle. The device beeped and she then was able to open the door. Another long day on set. She had been there from five in the morning until around eight that night. After an hour of traffic, she was at her hotel room at approximately nine thirty.

She called Rob as soon as she wrapped up. He let her know he was fine and that he was glad she was on her way. When Ivy entered the suite, it smelled oddly appetizing. It wasn't until she passed the foyer that she realized that it came from the lounge area. Sprawled out on their little dining table was a platter of food. It consisted of hot wings and fries, along with a variety of dipping sauces. Rob sat in one of the chairs grinning at Ivy taking in the sight.

"You didn't." Was all she could say.

"You mentioned you haven't had wings in forever," Rob shrugged his shoulders. "I thought it was only customary to help you out with that problem."

Ivy smiled and leaped over to the food. She slung her purse onto the back of a chair and quickly slid her puffer jacket off. Rob sighed and knelt to the ground next to her. He began to untie her boots as she dug into the food.

"You're making such a fuss over nothing." Ivy mumbled while chewing on a piece of chicken.

"You couldn't even wait to get your shoes off," He pressed a kiss to her calf and was finished with undoing her footwear. He got up and placed them near the front door. "How was filming today?"

"It was good. I liked how they did my hair today." Rob smiled at her wiping her chin with a paper towel. He took a seat next to her and leaned over to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"We leave soon."

"I know. I'm sad because Canada is, I don't know the word. Calming? But I can't wait to get back to my apartment. I miss having my flowers everywhere."

"I tried to get you flowers here but you refused!" His mouth gaped open and he furrowed his brows.

"Yeah because it's pointless when we are only here for such a short amount of time."