𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE❝ 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
❝ 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IVY BROUGHT THE STEAMING CUP TO HER LIPS. She blew on the liquid several times before taking a sip of the barley tea. The warm liquid slid down her throat smoothly and relieved her of her morning aches.

"I needed this." Effy sighed as she sat curled up in the corner of the pasty couch. It was her first off day from recording all week, so this definitely helped her vocals.

"I needed this and I wasn't even the one recording all day, everyday." It was eight thirty in the morning. Ivy would have preferred to sleep in, but Effy slept over the night before and she insisted on waking up her sister at eight fifteen. It was definitely not Ivy's ideal way of starting the weekend.

All week Ivy had spent her time with her older sister, this was the only time they were really able to. At that period of time, Ivy had no filming to do and she took that as an opportunity to spend time with her family as much as possible.

"I want to buy a house." The room had been silent for quite some time and this was Effy's way of clearing the air. Effy and her boyfriend had been living in the same apartment since they had started their relationship, which was six years earlier.

"Really? You guys want to buy a house?"

"We've been together forever and I'm almost thirty. I'm financially stable and I'm mature enough for this kind of responsibility. We're ready." A smile curled onto both the girls' faces.

"You guys were made for each other. This will be amazing, Effy." Effy was always Ivy's biggest role model. She hadn't realized that of course until a few years back, but it was an amazing feeling to see her older sister prosper.

"On the topic of significant others...Robert." It was a segway that Ivy had not seen coming. It had been days since she had last spoken to Rob. This was because she was still processing her newly grown feelings and she wanted to relax. Her plan was not to push him away but allow some time to collect herself so she could improve on their friendship.