𝖑𝖎. 𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
❝ 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"DID YOU EAT ALL THE COOKIES WE DECORATED?" Ivy stood in the living room doorway, hands on her hips. She looked at her boyfriend who was sprawled out on his couch, a book in his lap.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Rob said with a mouthful of what Ivy could only assume were the said cookies.

She tried to keep a straight face, "Rob, I was supposed to take those over to my parents' house!"

He stood up and made his way over to her. He swallowed the last bit of crumbs in his mouth. His arms wrapped around her torso, "Happy Christmas!"

He pecked her cheek as Ivy groaned, "That would be cute if I don't have to leave in an hour."

"Don't leave then," Rob replied. His hands slid up her body to cup her face.

"Rob..." She mumbled before he caught her lips in a kiss. It was slow at first like most of their kisses are. But Ivy knew she was screwed when she felt his tongue against her bottom lip.

"Stay here," He licked inside her mouth. "With me."

It took all the strength in her to pull away, "I can't. I have to spend Christmas with my family. I already convinced them to move our gathering to Christmas Day instead of Christmas Eve, for you."

His hands dropped from her face and glided down her body to open the buttons on their matching Christmas pajamas, "Stay."

"