Chapter 1

Stiles was done with Beacon Hills. Done with Scott. Done with the pack. They all blamed him for Allison's death. He remembers it all. With the screams of the people he slaughtered the Nogitsune will always be with him. Always and forever  Stiles reminded himself of his curse. The powers of the Nogitsune stayed with him. Stiles can do magic, of some kind. All Stiles knows that it is dark and unnatural even compared to the supernatural world.  

He's different than before, you can tell just looking at him. Stiles had more muscle and longer hair. He ditched the spiky hair and cringed thinking about it. His eyes are dead and have a haunted look to them. He's changed and not in the best way. 

Come on stiles only 50 miles to go, you can do it. Stiles said to himself in the most ushering way he could. Only 50 miles till he would arrive at the airport. Stiles was on his way to his new home, New Orleans. Stiles picked this destination at random and hadn't put much thought into it. 

Rosco was getting old as time went on. Stiles, an atheist, was praying to whoever that his car would not fail him. Then it did. 

"Come on Rosco, come on. I know you're a car and you can't hear me, but maybe you like me and you'll work. Maybe? You know what, I believe in you. You will work?" Stiles let out a sigh. "I'm still talking to a car, fuck" 

Stiles's phone then lit up and started buzzing. 

It's his dad. He loved his dad. Stiles even killed for the guy, but he wasn't always a great dad. After Stiles's mom died when he was eight, his dad's drinking got out of control and took it out on Stiles. He knew his dad was a good person and didn't mean it, but the things he said still stay with Stiles. "You killed your mom"  The statement that would repeat in his mind hurt more than anything else his dad would do. Stiles's dad got better, much better. All was forgot to most but not Stiles. The scares are still there. He would always remember. 

The phone kept buzzing, over and over but stiles didn't move. After the fourth call from his father, he powered his phone off. I am moving on, He'll understand. Stiles jumped out of his baby blue Jeep and started walking, only 5 miles to go. 

Stiles checked his phone. It read 5:46 P.M. His flight was at 10. Stiles booked the flight with the little money he had from when he was fourteen and worked at an ice cream shop. He was now 17 and was not the foolish boy who looked for a dead body in the woods. 

When he was walking through the airport he got nasty looks. Then he looked at himself.

"Shit" he breathed out to himself. He looked homeless, literally. He has his lacrosse bag with a few clothing items and other necessities. He had dirty flannel and filthy-looking jeans. He spotted a bathroom and decided to freshen up.  Stiles grabbed his old Beacon Hills lacrosse sweat shirls and A new flannel, God I have so many flannels, and he changed. 7:00 P.M., 3 more hours. 

As Stiles was walking to the plain he kept his eyes glued to his feet. He didn't know what he would do in New Orleans. Stiles just hoped he would get a job,  somehow.

After a 3 and a half hour plane ride, he finally arrived. On the plane, he started to look for jobs online. He was able to find one at a Mcdonald's but nothing else. Stiles just really hoped he could find something better.

"Where to kid?" The taxi driver spat. Stiles was taken back by his tone and said. "Ummm, downtown" The unpleasant man murmured something but stiles didn't care enough to listen. He honestly didn't even know what downtown looked like. He just went with it. 

The taxi driver practically kicked him out of the car in a shady ally, he saw an old bar across the way on the main street. Walking over he hit into almost everyone. " There was a sign outside that said: "HELP WANTED". This couldn't hurt, right? Stiles sighed and made he was inside. A blonde guy was cleaning the bar and no one else was inside.

"Were closed" he stated in a firm tone. 

"Oh, the sign outside said you were highering so..." Stiles recalled. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"No, your twenty-one."

"Okay then, I am twenty-one, I guess"

"You start tomorrow at 4 P.M. Don't be late ."

"That's it?" 

The guy threw the towel down and walked out before stiles could get an answer. "Great meeting you!" Stiles said dripping with sarcasm. 

806 Words

I don't own Teen Wolf or The Originals, Sadly