Chapter 9

"Whisky?" Elijah asked. He wanted a chance to talk with his brother. To make amends, but he also wanted information. 

Klaus didn't respond instead he followed Elijah into a room with a dusty coffee table. The room wasn't too small but wasn't too big. It had a couch with a few other chairs circling around the small table. Elijah grabbed a glass and slowly filled it while watching his brother. Klaus was looking at some old books on the self. Once Elijah was done poring the glass he places it on the table to get Klaus's attention. Klaus turned and grabbed it taking a sip. 

"How long have you been in New Orleans?" Elijah asked finally done pouring his glass. 

Klaus sat down on the couch across for Elijah before talking.

"9 months" 

Elijah was surprised Klaus was able to keep his head down for so long without causing trouble. 

"Where's our lovely sister?" Klaus asked taking another sip of his drink. 

"She called take-backs," Elijah says with a hint of humor.

"There's no such thing," said Klaus.

"Don't worry she'll be here soon" Elijah says with a smirk.

"Trust me, I'm not worried. She's probably busy fucking a cheerleader," Klaus says rolling his eyes. 

Elijah responds by nodding his head a bit. He wishes Klaus and Rebekah got along. He knows his relationship with Rebeka isn't the best, but it's better. 

"What is Stiles?" Elijah asked getting to the point.

"I don't see why that's any of your business," Klaus says in a threatening way. 

"Of course, my apologies," Elijah says with no sincerity in his voice only curiosity. "I think Stiles should go through Hayley's mind" 

"I agree" Klaus was surprised that his brother would want to execute a plan that could possibly harm the girl. 

"I will see you later, brother," Klaus says placing his glass down and walking out.

"Where are you going?" Elijah askes standing up fast to catch his brother's attention.

Klaus turns slowly and with a bored expression, that almost looked tired, "To take back what is owers" 

******************************

 Klaus makes his way to The Abattoir, "Klaus" Says Marcel standing in front of him. 
"You've been avoiding my calls" Klaus responds with an annoyed tone. 

"Little pissed off lately." Marcel taunts. 

"Apologies for my behavior can come later. You have something of mine. I want it back"

Marcel lifts a silver dagger up. The only thing that could stop Klaus. 

"Sorry, but I can't do that" Marcels says holding the dagger to the side. Rebekah enters the courtyard and takes it from Marcel. Klaus wishes he was surprised, but he does know his sister like the back of his hand, always so predictable. "What is this?" Klaus asked, with no hint of amusement. 
"Apologies for your behavior? You don't apologize, Nik. You just act. I've had enough. We have had enough" His sister says. "Look at you. Finally in possession of the one thing that can take you down. How does it feel?" Klaus asked Rebekah."Great." Rebekah responds twirling the dagger. 

The sibling's attention shifts when they hear Marcel whistle. Marcel's vampires came in from all sides. 

Klaus started to Laugh sarcastically "So this is it? The evil bastard Klaus has gone too far must be punished. And by his own sibling, nonetheless. How positively biblical. And you, Marcel, is this" He points to the vampires, "idea of a hit? I taught you better than this paltry excuse for a take-down. Do you think you can subdue me with this!?" "No. But I think I can with this" marcel smiles with the false hope of winning. 

He whistles again, and dozens of more vampires appear and fill the balconies.

Klaus stretches his arms out and smirks, "Let's end this charade, shall we? Vampires of New Orleans! Do recall that I am an Original. A hybrid. I cannot be killed. Eternity is an awfully long time. How long, do you think, Marcel will stay in power? What if one of you lot were to release me, knowing I will be eternally in your debt? Oh, I would pity those of you who dared to cross me. I can assure you, your ends would be spectacular. To borrow a trick from an old friend" Klaus holds up a coin and drops it in front of him, "Whoever picks up this coin gets to live. Now, which of you magnificent bastards wants to join me?" 

"Anyone who wants that coin, pledge allegiance to Klaus. Take it now. Go ahead. The choice is yours." Marcel says. 

Klaus wouldn't admit it but he was jealous. Marcel had so much loyalty. Klaus knew loyalty, he has Stiles. God Stiles was going to kill him. 

"Take him." Marcel orders. 

Some of the vampires lunge for Klaus, but he easily takes them out. However, when Klaus stretches his arms wide on either side, two other vampires wrap his wrists in chains and bind him. They look triumphant for a moment, but Klaus' hybrid face comes out, and he growls deeply before breaking through his bonds and viciously biting and killing every vampire who comes at him. Rebekah is paralyzed by fear as she watches Klaus quickly gain the upper hand.

"Marcel! Come and finish this!" Yells Niklaus. 

Marcel desperately rushes toward Klaus, but Rebekah holds him back.

"No! Take the coin!" Rebekah looked terrified. "What?" Marcel was shocked that Rebekah wanted to step out. "He won't stop until everyone is dead. And he will kill you too. End this. Pick up the coin!" Rebekah ordered. 

Marcel considers this for a long moment before lunging forward. 

"Enough!"

Suddenly, the room falls absolutely silent, and the fighting stops. Marcel picks up the coin off the ground and holds it up.

"Well, well, well. The great Marcel, self-proclaimed king of New Orleans, bowing before me." Klaus mused. Trowing the last of Marcels men off of him. 

Marcel throws the coin at Klaus' feet.

"There. I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. You have the keys to my kingdom. It's yours." Marcel answers in defeat.
Niklaus smiles gleefuly walking away. 

1005 words 

Sorry this took so long again I used a transcipt of season 1 episode 8, to write this. Anways Rebekah is a lesbian beacuse I said so. 

PLEASE VOTE