Chapter 8

Stiles woke up laying on top of Klaus. Most days this is how he woke up. Klaus was holding onto Stiles for dear life. The younger boy mover his head over to listen to Klaus's heartbeat. Klaus slowly started to wake up. When he finally regained consciousness he brought his hand to the side of Stiles's face, slowly moving his thumb.

"Good morning, love" 

"Morning" Stiles mumbled, turning his head so his face was into Klaus's chest, falling asleep once again.

"Stiles, you have to get up eventually," Klaus said smiling at Stiles. 

Stiles let out a sign, looking up and resting his chin on Klaus's chest. Stiles got up off of Klaus slowly. Once getting up Stiles stretched his arms and let out a yon before turning around and saying,

"If I have to get up, so do you, love."  

Klaus smiled at his lover mocking him. He vamp-speed over to Stiles and lifted him up and walking to the kitchen. 

"Put me down, Niklaus!" Stiles laughed, lightly hitting Klaus's shoulder. 

Klaus pretended to ponder this for a moment before saying "I don't think I will, love"

They smiled at each other. Klaus gently placed Stiles on the island. He turned around to make Stiles coffee. 

"I have things to take care of today," Klaus said putting extra sugar in Stiles coffee. Just how he liked it.  

"What kind of things?" Stiles questioned.

"It's nothing you have to worry about, Stiles" Klaus said handing Stiles his coffee. 

"Tell me, you know I don't like being kept in the dark." Stiles looked at Klaus with concern on his face. 

Klaus let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He leaned on the counter across from Stiles before answering. 

 "My brother is back in town, knowing my family my wonderful sister will soon follow" 

Stiles waited patiently for Klaus to go on.

"My brother claims that I got some wolf pregnant"

Stiles looked like he was about to cry. He really hoped what his partner's brother was saying was not true. Klaus turned to put the sugar away. 

"You... didn't though... right?" Stiles questioned in a quiet voice. If Klaus wasn't supernatural he would have missed what he had said. 

Klaus turned on his heels and faced Stiles. Klaus looked hurt as he took a step towards Stiles. 

Klaus lifted Stiles's head with his hand and looked him in the eye. 

"Don't ever question my loyalty, Mieczyslaw. I wouldn't ever do that to you" 

Klaus was angry that stiles thought so low of him. He would do anything for the sarcastic teen.

"I know, I'm sorry," Stiles said with a sincere voice. 

Klaus looked a Stiles for a minute before, gently moving Stiles's head to his shoulder. 

"I promise," Klaus said quietly. 

"I hate you," Stiles says lifting his head up.

"I hate you too" Klaus responded with a small smile.

**********************************

"Where are we going, exactly?" Stiles asked while Klaus practically dragging him down the street. 

"To where my brother is staying" Stiles knew better to ask again because Klaus wouldn't tell him more. 

Before they walked in stiles says to Klaus, "Don't kill too many people, please?"